My Bitch [A/F/M]

Requested by _MoonlightBlink_. This is gonna be an angst, fluff and smut altogether one shot.

"Bubblegum Bitch"
By Marina and the diamonds

A story where Yeonwoo is this chix girl who hits on girls and seduces them but doesn't want a serious relationship. What happens, or rather, what will she do if she meets the bitchy transferee which is none other than Nancy?

Yeonwoo's POV

Typical Anime school bell, it's your cue.

My face brighten up as I heard the school bell for recess time. I got up and ruffled my best friends' hair.

"Time to flirt!" I ran, but then I gagged and almost fell on the floor when my shirt's collar was pulled by...

"Hyebin! What was that for?!"

"Will you stop this nonsense and just eat with us?" I had no choice, Hyebin, Jane and Nayun's glares were too scary for me no doubt about it.

We went to the cafeteria, and still I couldn't stop from winking at students on both gender.

"For once in your life, will you not flirt?" Jane groaned as we looked for an unnocupied space with food trays on our hands.

Both Hyebin and Jane sat infront me while me and Nayun were beside each other across them. Just when I was about to start eating, I saw Taeha about to pass behind me and didn't hesitate to slap her butt with a smirk.

When she turned to look at me, she smirked and sat beside me with her food tray.

"So, what's up?" She asked Hyebin, Jane and Nayun who seems to look not happy at all seeing her sitting with us.

Well, Taeha can be a bitch- nope! A total bitch, and I like it.

"Can you please go to another seat? Where we aren't there?" Hyebin raised a brow.

"Come on guys, she's not doing anything harmful" I sneakily wrapped an arm around her waist, drawing circles with my finger and smirked at her, our faces an inch close.

"Right Taeha?" She became red and gulped. I chuckled and shook my head.

Being a tad of a pervert, or a total pervert, I caressed her white milky bare thighs with my other hand as I teased her with my smirk.

She held her breath and didn't dare move. Just when I was about to give her a kiss, I took my hands away and took a bite on my apple.

"Scurry off bitch, not interested in ya" She walked away with a frown. I laughed and continued eating, feeling glares at me.

"Was it necessary to do that?" I heard Jane chuckle again. Well, Jane sometimes doesn't mind when I do those stuff, but Hyebin scolds me all the time.

"Kinda, who was she to think that I actually like her?"

"Manners Yeonwoo, manners" Hyebin muttered. I looked up at her and she looked disappointed. I felt bad for being a heartbreaker infront of my best friend, and I don't want to dissapoint her at all, I just can't help but flirt and flirt.

"Sorry Hyebin"

"Save your sorry, it's no use anyway" Me, Jane and Nayun looked at each other with worry.

Damn, I think I should literally stop being a perverted flirt or else I'd lose a great friend.

Next day