A Bloody-Red Rose [M/F]

Nancy's POV

"So what do you say? Is your first time on a bar wonderful?" I grimaced on Jooe's question.

We've been in this fucking hell hole for a damn hour already, why are we even here?!

"Uhhh, I take it back" I confessed, twirling the empty glass wine on my hand.

"Take back what?" Ahin was beside me, asking aloud since the music was too loud to handle.

"Being 20 and getting old is better than being in this...catastrophic location" I asked for some Welch's White Grape Wine from the bartender behind the counter and he filled up my glass.

"Why the fuck are you even drinking wine?" Daisy took my glass away from my grasp and drank what was in it. I slapped her arm, and she ordered beer.

"Can't I?" I glared deeper at her, she scoffed at me and stood up, joining Jooe at the dance floor.

"Here's your bottle of Brandy miss" The bartender placed down on the counter the drink. Infront me now was a bottle with a cork, the bottle was bigger than my palm and I felt disgusted.

"If you really are strong, why don't you try it?" Ahin challenged me with a smirk. I asked for a corkscrew, and the bartender opened it for me.

I took the bottle in my hands, and raised it to Ahin.

"Here's for... I don't even know what to say" Ahin laughed and clanked her glass of Margarita with my bottle of Brandy.

"Here's for finally tagging along with us" Ahin's statement made me chortle. We drank at the same time, but the weird taste of Brandy made me stop halfway with a disgusted expression.

"Fuck, Daisy's choice of beverages is awful"

"I say, Daisy is good at picking hard beverages" I shook my head at her reply and squinted.

"What are you drinking though?" Ahin asked me, I showed her the label and her shocked expression made me nervous.

"Is it poison?" I asked her, but she shook her head and laughed.

"Wow, Daisy is really bound to make you drunk, huh?" I frowned and placed down the bottle, resting my arms on the counter.

"Now I feel dizzy" My throat was getting hotter and hotter, so was my chest. I could feel the alcohol kicking in my mind, as if it's wanting to control me.

"Oh fuck" I muttered. I rested my elbows on the counter, face in hands to keep my skull from splitting open.

"Nancy, are you ok?" Jooe asked me, her hand on my shoulder.

"Brandy's taking over" Ahin spoke.

"Wait, Brandy?"

"I gave her Brandy" Daisy proudly spoke, and fuck how I want to kill her.

"What the fuck were you thinking you damn bitch?!" I stood up, facing her with a raging face. She backed a bit, scared at my expression.

"Calm down, you're just new to hard drinks" Daisy nervously said, but I didn't buy that.

"My head fucking hurts you ass hole! Now party all you want! All I want is a damn bed to rest on!" I told the bartender I want to have a room, a private room to not get disturbed easily. He then led me to the second floor, where it was fucking loud, the music wasn't that loud, but moans were.

"We're sorry for this ma'am" He apologetically said, scratching his nape.

"I don't mind, I just wanna sleep. But why the fuck are you here?"