Stupid Feelings

A request by ItsSungJiyeon where Yeonwoo unnie is a bad ass tusndere and Nancy unnie is a science geek!😆

For those who don't know what Tsundere means...

:Tsundere is a Japanese term for a character that describes a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time.

Yeonwoo's POV

"Oh come on Yeonwoo, I know you actually like someone" Hyebin, my best friend and the only person who annoys me so much nudged my arms in the middle of science period.

Me being short tempered, I shot her a glare before I continued writing what was shown on the slides.

"Geez, cold hearted bitch" I heard her mutter, I could just grip my pen and sigh.

When am I ever gonna fall for someone?

Wait! I'm not sad about it! Why would I even be?!

"Yow, aren't you heading to the cafeteria?" I looked infront me and Jane was already crossing her arms, she's also my annoying bff.

"Yeah yeah" I returned my things inside my bag and stood up, the three of us heading to the cafeteria with me in the middle.

"Yeonwoo-yah!" Lots of my admirers in both gender, stared to crowd around us. I groaned and balled my hands into fists.

"Would everybody get out of the way and let me eat food?!" I shouted with an annoyed scowl.

Everybody went silent, I started to walk away from the crowd, my friends following and me looking nowhere when I suddenly bumped into someone. Her books fell and so did her glasses. I was about to bend down when I remembered I shouldn't be acting kind freely.

"I'm so so sorry" She bowed, getting her things and wore back her glasses.

"Are you ok? Be carefu- I mean watch where you're going" I gave her a glare, and when she raised her head to look at me with an apologetic look, my scowl faded away.

An angel... No! Snap out of her beauty trance Yeonwoo! No! She's not beautiful! I mean she is... But no!

Fuck, one of the cons of being a fucking tsundere is always fighting with your fucking mind! IT'S ANNOYING!

"Then stop being tsundere!"

Oh do shut up!

"Th-Thank you" I heard her shyly mutter. I raised a brow and just scoffed, walking forth and accidentally but actually purposely bumped my shoulders on hers to get her out of my way.

"Did you just say beautiful to the one and only famous beautiful geek here?" Hyebin smirked, making me roll my eyes.

"What? Stop talking nonsense"

"Yes you did, we heard you, so did she" Jane raised a brow, slurping some of her noddles.

"What's with that brat that made me say she's beautiful? Tsk, stop assuming things will you?" Their fucking annoying, how can I shut them up without hurting them?

"Saying Nancy is a brat when you're the one that actually is. Tsk" Taehyung scoffed. He sat beside me and smirked, totally looking annoying.

"What are you doing here? And who's Nancy?" I obliviously asked.

"Nancy Jewel McDonie, the beauty geek'

Nancy Jewel McDonie...

Oh, she's from the class next to ours.