I'M SO HOT! [JAP VER] JUST FOR FUN!!!

I dunno, it just went inside me.

~~~~~

"Ummm Nancy, what are you doing?" Hyebin, their classroom president, approached Nancy as she kept on flirting with a fucking plant.

"Complimenting this beautiful and fine creature" Nancy's eyes were full of sparks. Hyebin face palmed, Nancy was head over heels with a fucking plant who never even did anything to make her fall for it.

Hyebin dragged the plant away by the pot, returning it by the window.

"Nope, you have a girlfriend Nancy" Nancy began to cry like a baby, pouting and smacking her table.

"But I love Planty" Hyebin choked at her own saliva.

"P-Planty?! You named our classroom's plant?!"

"Of course, why not?" The maknae obliviously smiled.

"I dunno what to do about you idiot" She walked away, and Nancy had the chance to happily jump from her seat and crouch by the plant, kissing it's leaves and played with it for only God knows HOW!

Hyebin walked all around the classroom and found Jooe playing om her phone. She ran to her and grabbed it, but Jooe was too stuck playing that she won't ever give it to her girlfriend.

"The teacher might come in Jooe"

"So what? She's not yet here anyway. I'm busy BinBin"

"Stop playing for once you addicted dumb ass" Hyebin crossed her arms. Jooe just gave her a smile and her eyes focused on the screen again, playing Mobile Legends.

When Hyebin turned around, she saw Nancy drag the plant back by her table. She ran and dragged it back, but Nancy fought.

"Nancyyyyyyy, return the innocent thing"

"But I don't want toooooo"

"Find your girlfriend! YOU HAVE ONE YOU FREAK!"

"FINE! ME AND PLANTY BROKE UP ANYWAY!" Nancy walked to the window, looking out as if looking for someone.

"Aigoo, your girlfriend is just over there" Hyebin pointed at someone who was busy at something as well. Nancy ignored her and just kept on watching out the window with excitement.

Hyebin heard a snore, she turned around and found Ahin sleeping, her head on a pillow she brought from home.

She grabbed it, and Ahin got surprised.

"What did you think that you brought your stupid pillow? WAKE UP!"

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...... Aym hangry!" Ahin groggily made an angry expression.

"Hangry? Eat something then destroy this classroom full of idiots using your anger" Hyebin smacked Ahin using the pillow right on the face. Ahin just ignored and slept again.

"Fucking idiotic plant!" Hyebin turned around after hearing a curse. She found Yeonwoo, busy making herself look good when she's already great without even trying.

"Will you stop? You're perfect, we understand" Hyebin said, keeping Yeonwoo's make up stuff back on the make up kit.

(I dunno, I'm not girly. All I know is a lipstick, eyeliner, and perfume? Face powder? Eehhhhh😑😑😑)

"What are you doing? I'm not making myself look good for everyone" Yeonwoo scoffed.

"Then?"

"I want to GET MY IDIOTIC GIRLFRIEND BACK WHO GOT STOLEN BY THAT FUCKING PLANT!" Yeonwoo stood up, pointing at the plant by the window. Nancy heard Yeonwoo dissing the plant, she turned around and had an angry face.