Reporting For Duty

A Zootopia fanfic requested by Azumy2325. You already know who Judy Hops and Nick Wilde in here is.😆

"Stay where you are or I'll hurt this kid!" A notorious kidnapper shouted at the officer right in front of him. His shout echoed on the abandoned and wrecked coffee shop.

She scoffed then smirked, showing her sharp incisor and making the guy in a mask gulp.

"Ok, I'll stop" She raised both of her hands.

"Won't you save me?!" The 7 year old boy who was being pointed by a gun and arm gripped shouted with a scared scowl.

"Why did you stop?!" The kidnapper began shaking even more.

"You said I'll stop" She chuckled and looked down, shaking her head.

She raised her head with that sexy smirk.

"But how did you even forget I wasn't alone?"

"Fuck!" Just when the guy was about to run away, someone kicked the back of his head hard, making him faint and fall to the ground.

"Nice kick McDonie, can't believe you didn't mess up" The taller approached her colleague and crossed her arms, her smirk still visible.

"Oh please, I have been an officer before you, Lee" Officer McDonie winked before she held the kid's hand.

"I told you not to call me Lee, it sounds like I'm a boy"

"Ok then, shut up and handcuff him already Yeonwoo"

"Roger that Nancy" Yeonwoo playfully saluted her co-officer and bent down to handcuff the unconcious kidnapper.

"But hey, why do you always kick bad guys as your final attack?" Yeonwoo asked after lifting the guy to stand on his feet when he finally gained conscious.

"I wasn't called a Bunny for nothing" They started to head outside to the back up who just arrived, waiting outside.

"You literally accepted being called a Bunny? I thought you hate me and that you hate it when I call you Bunny? And I didn't call you Bunny because of kicking, but because their cute and precious like you. Oh, and also about your two fron teeth" The taller chuckled at the shocked Nancy.

Nancy unconsciously touched her front teeth, Yeonwoo laughed and it made her realize what she just did. "I-I just finally th-think it's cute ok?!" Nancy looked away, preventing Yeonwoo to see her red tinted cheeks.

"Ugh, bisexuals" The kidnapper groaned.

Yeonwoo rolled her eyes and whispered on his ear, making him shiver.

"Don't be like that, I mean, if you were in my situation and a girl, wouldn't you fall for such a beauty like her? Just stay silent or I'll break your neck" She threatened, he nodded with a scared expression.

"What did you say?" Nancy raised a brow, Yeonwoo just shaked her head and smiled at her.

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!" Officer Kai raised his palm when he got sight of his colleagues heading to them with the criminal and the child.

"Mama!" The kid ran to his mother who just got down from a police car.

"Kookie!" They hugged, making Nancy awe and Yeonwoo holding a laugh at Nancy's reaction.

"What are you about to laugh at?" She glared.

"Nothing, you were just so cute" Nancy again looked away with a glare and pout.

'How the fuck can I punch her beautiful fa-- I DIDN'T SAY SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!'

"Here's the guy, Kai" Yeonwoo handed him over to their colleague.