Valentines Day

I'll slap you this long fluff beaches!😆

Nancy's POV

"Yeonwoo unnie, wake up" I kept shaking her but she just won't wake up. I sat on her abs and giggled when she groaned.

"Wake up unnie!"

"Nancyyyyyyy it's still early in the fucking morning, can we just skip first period?" I frowned when she covered her face with the pillow so I shaked her even more.

"No, we have to attend first period"

"Please?" She kept on lightly slapping my bare legs. I giggled and felt even more giddy.

"It's your fault for loving a nerdy girl" I traced her abs as I waited for her to reply. Yeonwoo unnie always sleeps only on her bra and shorts.

Fucking hot!

"Ok ok, I'm getting up now" She threw the pillow and sat up, directly kissing me and her arms on my waist.

"Good morning baby" She smiled, her eyes still closed.

"Good morning love" I cupped her cheeks and smiled back. I got off her to change on proper clothes to go to school.

"I already took a bath and ate, you have to eat and take a bath fast so we won't get late" I was in the middle of taking off my shirt when I felt her waist on my arms and her chin on my shoulder.

"Why didn't you wait for me so we could have took a bath and ate together?"

"I had lots of attempts on waking you up but you were so into your sleep" She hummed and turned me around.

She took the hem of her shirt and lifted it up and took it off me. If ever you're confused, I'm wearing her oversized shirt.

"Well good morning to you too, Cinderella" I slapped her shoulder and pouted. She laughed and kissed my put away.

"It's polite to say good morning"

"No one said it's polite to say good morning to my panty"

"Why did you even wear that?" She chuckled and threw the shirt somewhere.

"Shut up" I turned around again and took my clothes. Just then, she rested her chin again on my shoulder and her hands on my waist. She kissed my nape, making the hair on it rise up. Then she kissed the side of my neck and let go of me, taking the towel inside our closet and putting it on her shoulder.

"It tickles, you know" I smirked at her.

"I love you" She kissed me on the cheek before heading to the bathroom.

"Oh! Do you know what day it is today?" I excitedly grinned at her and she turned to look at me and scratched her nape.

"Oh right, the day we're gonna pass our essay. Babe, can you help me with it? I'm not yet done, only a few more paragraphs left" She smiled and got inside the bathroom. Before she got in, I gave her a smile, but when she got in, I frowned.

She forgot.

"Let's go now" I stood up from the bed when she came out after brushinh her teeth. She smiled back and wore her shoes. We started to go downstairs, her leading. Then, there was a buzz on my phone.

I.T🤡
:Hyebin just gave me a bag of chocolates and my favorite flowers!

Flower-nim 🌼
:Lucky for you guys, your girlfriends gave you something😒

Woo Ai ni ni ni ni🍕🍱🍣🍤
:You'll just meet your special someone Daisy, for now, have a date with your cat 🐱

I.T 🤡
:Ahin, that was fucking good😆