Kisses [3]

Parent AU

The start of anothe

Running.

Yeonwoo couldn't stop whimpering on her sleep, moaning in fright.

(Not moaning in pleasure 😆)

She could hear light running steps on their bedroom floor. She bit her lip and hugged the nearby pillow she could hug and hid her face.

Just then, Yeonwoo's eyes went wide when she felt weight on their bed, she was about to turn around and see who it was that kept running when someone suddenly dived into her, sitting on top of her and making her groan.

"L-Lil Joon?!"

"GOOD MORNING ABEOJI!" The 4 year old quiff haired boy grinned at her surprised mother, his hands on his waist and him sitting on Yeonwoo's lap.

"You scared me" She chuckled and sat up, giving Yoo Joon a morning kiss.

"Good morning Lil Joon" Yeonwoo kissed his forehead and adjusted his eyeglasses properly.

Yeonwoo and Nancy had a late information from the orphanage about Yoo Joon's hyperopia the day after his 2nd birthday, which means he was far sighted. They went to the orphanage that day and was told that he had an eye examination before he was sent to the orphanage and the doctor said he'd grow up having hyperopia.

(Wut?)

"I'm so excited already abeoji!"

"You should be, first day of school is fun" She rubbed the tip of their noses and giggled.

"Abeoji, what is my first word again? I couldn't ask eomeoni because she was busy on the phone, and I have been taught not to disturb someone when they are on the phone" Lil Joon sat on the bed, indian style and looking up at the smiling Yeonwoo.

"You're a good kid Lil Joon" She ruffled his hair, earning a giggle from him.

"Your first word is my favorite food, tsikin"

"Ooohhh right, I love tsikin too!"

"Of course, you're my son after all"

"But abeoji, why do you always say there are two kinds of tsikin for you? The real tsikin and?" Lil Joon leaned foward. Yeonwoo couldn't help but laugh at her son's question.

"You're such a clever kid Lil Joon. What I mean by the other is your eomeoni" Yoo Joon raised a brow and his mouth agape in confusion.

"Eomeoni is food?" He inclined his head to the side, holding his eye glasses to prevent from falling off.

"Only my food, I'm the only one allowed to eat her" Yeonwoo smirked, tapping Lil Joon's little nose.

"Because emeoni is abeoji's wife?"

"Yes, that's how the world works Lil Joon" She laughed and hugged him. He just smiled and hugged back, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yoo Joooooon! Is abeoji awake now?!" Nancy could be heard downstairs.

"NEEEE!" Yoo Joon shouted back in a cheerful tone. He looked at Yeonwoo and held her hand.

"Abeoji, eomeoni is finish cooking breakfast, I'm hungry already" Yeonwoo grinned. The duo went down to the dining room and found Nancy just finished prepping up the dining table.

"Good morning jagi" Yeonwoo gave her a peck on the lips, hugging her and hummed in comfort.

"Good morning to you too love" Nancy replied back with a lovely smile, making Yeonwoo's heart flutter even more.