Chapter One

My Sister, Brandy, and I were about to start our first day of high school along with our best friend, Johnny Sewer.

The reason out best friend is a crazy ass dude is, we have an older brother named Jimmy. Our mom made Jimmy take us to one of friends houses when we were younger and he picked his friend Michael Sewer, which is Johnny's older brother.

This year were are freshman. Our brother Jimmy, he'll be a sophomore. Johnny suggested trying to hang with my brother and his so called band he was starting, but the last thing Jimmy wanted was to share a lunch table with his little sisters.

"Johnny, were going to be late for the freshman assembly." I said waiting outside the boys bathroom.

Brandy shook her head as Johnny came out.

I slightly pushed him down the hall as we made our way to the gym.

"What the hell were you doing?" I asked him as we climb to the too of the bleachers.

He smirked and showed us a back of cigarettes from his back pack.

"Ass." Brandy glared at him, "I want one."

Johnny growled, "fine, whenever we get out we'll share one."

She smiled then looked down at the floor as on of the teachers walked up to a mic.

"Good morning freshman and welcome to Huntington Academy. I hope you all enjoy your first day here." The teacher said, "I'm Ms. Johnson and I teach freshman science."

I rolled my eyes and looked down at the doors of the gym. My brother was standing by the door looking up at me and Brandy.

"Hey," I said nudging Brandy, "look it's Jimmy."

Brandy looked at the doors then gave me a weird look.

"You all may head to your first class the teacher finished.

I had no idea what she just said, cause I was zoned in in my brother standing out side.

"Johnny!" Brandy yelled as we reached the bottom of the bleachers.

He waved at us and slowly made his way to the bottom.

Once Johnny got to us, I rushed to the doors and ran into Jimmy.

"What are you doing spying on us?" Brandy asked him as we started walking.

Jimmy wrapped his arms around us, "I wouldn't wanna miss my sisters first day! I thought I'd show you guys to your first class."

"You being nice?" Johnny glared up at Jimmy.

Jimmy looked at him and shoved him into a locker, "hush it little Sewer."

I lightly slapped Jimmy, "be nice."

He rolled his eyes, "well what do you guys have?"

"Um, English first." Brandy said looking at the paper.

Johnny gave us a weird look, "I have Economics."

Brandy and I both laughed, "we have advanced English."

"Sophomore English actually." I said lookin at the paper.

Brandy got excited and looked at Jimmy, "do we have it with you?!"

He shook his head no, "but you do have it with my friend."

"Oh great." I said shaking my head, "which one?"

He smirked as we walked in our room, "Brian."

I looked up and a guy with short dark blondish, ear pierced and a few tattoos, walked over to Jimmy.

"Jimmy!! Are you in this class?" Brian said all excited.

He shook his no, "my sisters are actually."

Brian looked at both Brandy and I, then smiled, "I'll take good care of them."

Jimmy highfived him, hugged us then walked out of the room.

Brian motioned for us to go sit in the back with him and we did.

I looked at him and was stunned by how badass he looked. He legit looked like a bad boy. And he was extremely attractive. Iv met him before, but it never hit me how attractive he was until now. High school was differently going to be better then it thought.