Chapter Ten

*Brian's point of view.*

The weekend rolled around. All of us started to get a little more serious about being apart of a band. We even wanted to get stage names like our idols.

With the whole school situation coming between me and Cyndy, Jimmy and I decided to go out drinking. Just the two of us.

"Brian, we need names." Jimmy said as we started threw the park.

I nodded my head and took a drink of my beer, "What suppose mine would be?"

"Mine is The Reverend Tholomew Plague." Jimmy laughed.

I gave hi ma crazy ass look, "That long of a name? Really?"

"The Rev for short." He said finished off his beer and tossing the can in the woods.

I shook my head, "Now mine. Lets see."

We kept thinking and I really couldnt come up with anything, so I just went off throwing beer cans and bottle at shit, trying to think.

"I got it." Jimmy said, "Sinster."

"Really?" I said aggervated, "I like it, but how do I make it my own?"

Jimmy wrapped his arm around my, "Spell it different. Instend of S-I-N-S-T-E-R, how about, S-Y-N-Y-S-T-E-R."

I nodded my head, "I like it. I really really do."

"I cant believe Matt picked M. Shadows." Jimmy laughed.

I laughed as well, "I like Zackys though, Vengeance, pretty dark."

Later on that night, we all met up at Matts to go over last minute stuff. Finallize our names.

"You got yours?" Matt asked me.

I nodded my head, "Synyster."

"I like it." Val told me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Wheres Cyndy and Brandy?" She asked, looking at Jimmy, then Zacky and I.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Shadz." Jimmy laughed.

Matts face lit up and he laughed at the thought of Shadz.

"Im gunna go on home, check on my sisters, then get some sleep. Im durnk." Jimmy said as we finished everything up.

I followed him, "I'll walk you home."

"Hey! Im coming too!" Zacky said running after both of us.

We got to Jimmys and went inside. No one was in the living room. So we followed Jimmy to his room.

"Fuck." He said laying on his bed, "Im so tired."

"Is it okay if I go talk to Cyndy?" I asked him.

Jimmy rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

I smiled and ran to the next room and quietly walked in. Zacky followed me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him quietly.

"I wana talk to Brandy," He whispered.

I rolled my eyes, "Go ahead. I'll wait."

I walked back out side and sat against the wall, waiting for Zacky to come out. He wasnt in there long, till he came out with Brandy behind him. They went into the livingroom. I flipped him off and went back int othe room.

Cyndy was pasted out, curled up in a little ball facing toward the wall.

I thought it was cute, so I crawled next to her and wrapped my arm around her stomach.

"Hey, wake up." I whispered.

I slowly turned over and faced me, "What?"

She still had her eyes closed so I kissed her.

I slightly laughed to break the kiss and she opened her eyes.

"What Brian?" She said aggervated.

I shook my head, "I got a new name."

"Oh really?" She said smart.

I nodded my head with a goofy smile, "Synyster. Syn for short."

She smiled, "I like it."

"Really?" I asked.

She kissed me, "Now let me sleep."

I shook my head no and held her close, "I dont wanna let you go."

"What do you mean?" She said as he face rested on mine.

I sighed, "When we drop out, I dont wanna leave you behind."

She leaned back and looked me in the eye, "You wont. We still got a whole year ahead of us, lets not think about that yet."

I kissed her and rested my head on her chest and fell asleep with her.