Chapter Eleven

*Cyndy's point if view.*

The whole school year went by so fast I couldn't believe it. There wasn't much talk about them dropping out, but I knew it was coming. Brian, instented we start calling him and everyone by their new stage names that they had came up with, so now Brian was Synyster, well Syn. Zacky and Johnny were the only ones whos didnt really change, plus Johnny didnt have one.

"Babe! What color dress are you going to wear?" Syn yelled at me from the livingroom.

Brandy and I just looked at each other, shaking our heads.

"What are you gunna wear?" She asked me.

I went to my closet and pulled out a dress Val had lend me, "This one."

It was a black, medium length dress. The sleeves were like spiderwebs, but sparkly black. The right side a slit down the leg.

"Wow, I like it." Brandy said excited.

I got the spiked heel shoes from the closet that matched.

"Are you going to tell Syn?" Brandy asked.

I shook my head no, "Hes not finding out until this weekend."

"Same with Zacky! Thats a good idea." Brandy laughed, "This is what Im wearing."

She pulled out a sa dark color'd silver dress with cheata print on the inside. It had a slit all the way up to the him on the right side. There was a cheata skirt under it medium leagnth. It was gorgouse. She pulled out black heels with sliver spikes.

"Zackys going to like it, you should make him wear a cheeta tie and sliver vest. It would look cute!" I told her laughing.

She nodded her head in agreement, "I like it. I will, as long as Syn wears a black vest and spider web tie."

I shook my head, "Hes got a spider web vest. I've already talk to his mom."

"And he has no idea?" Brandy asked.

I laughed as we walked into the livingroom.

"So?" Syn said looking at me, "I need to know."

I shook my head, "No you dont. Your mom has it covered."

Syn glared at me as I sat on his lap.

"What about you?" Zacky asked Brandy as she sat next to him, "Do I get to know?"

She shook her head, "You did, till Cyndy gave me the idea, not to tell you."

Zacky glared at me.

"You guys wanna see Leanes?!" Jimmy said excited, coming out of his room.

Syn flipped him off.

"Yes!" Brandy and I yelled.

Leana came out of Jimmys room and we were in amazment.

She had a silk red dress that trailed behind her. The chest piece was covered in silver sparkles. She had clear heels on. She looked beyond amazing.

"Damn!" Syn yelled, "I hope Cyndy looks as good as she does."

I smacked him, "Your an ass."

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, I couldnt help it, I had to show him." Leana smiled.

Jimmy kissed her and she went back to go change.

"Now we need to talk about us getting signed, were doing it. We have a tour this fall." Jimmy said sitting down.

My heart sank. We havent had this conversation since the start of the year. Syn and I were doing so good since we didnt talk about it, so I just got up and left the room. I couldnt handle it.

That night, Jimmy was out with his band mates, Brandy and I stayed at the house with Johnny, sitting in the livingroom eating popcorn, watching videos.

"I wounder what those fuckers are doing." I said shaking my head.

Brandy shurgged her shoulders, "Getting drunk more then likely."

"Hey Johnny have you got asked to prom?" I asked him.

He quickly looked over at me and Brandy like we scared him.

"Maybe whhy?" He asked.

Brandy laughed, "Who?"

Johnny got quiet.

"Sewer!" Both of us yelled.

Johnny jumped up from the couch and dumped his bowl of popcorn out, putting the bowl on his head, "Lacy Franklin! That cute Junior in my science class? I think shes in your History class."

I shook my head, "You really got asked to prom?"

Johnny nodded his head proudly.

"Then clean that shit up!" Brandy yelling pointing to the popcorn in the floor.

Johnny pouted and startd to eat it.

"Only you." I laughed.