Chapter Sixteen

*Synyster's point of view.*

After we finished playing, I headed straight toward the van to grab a beer while the headliner band played. I was beyond tired and so starving.

"What are you doing?" Zacky said coming out of the venue.

I shurgged my shoulders and walked toward the grassy part of the parking lot.

Zacky followed me.

"I don't know dude, I miss her." I confused as I sat down and laid on the grass.

Zacky sat next to me, "I know how you feel. I miss Brandy."

I shook my head, "it's so real. So crazy."

"Hey guys! Guess what!" Matt said running up to us.

"Yea?" I said raising up.

Matt had an excited look on his face, "the headliners manager just book one more week going back to Cali."

"Really?!" Zacky and I both said excited.

Matt nodded his head, "the last show is in LA December 5th."

"Sweet!" Zacky high fives him.

I shook my head.

"What is it?" Matt asked me.

"Cyndy's birthday is this weekend," I sighed, "I told her we would be back."

Matt looked like he felt bad, "I'm sorry dude. We can't not go on these last dates."

"I understand." I said as I got up.

I helped Zacky up and we started back inside the venue.

Later that night all of us piled into the van. It was Matt Wints turn to drive. I had no idea where we were going, we just followed the head lining band.

"You still up?" Val said peeping over the seats.

I nodded my head.

Val crawled over the seat and sat next to my head, "everyone else is asleep."

"Even Jimmy?" I asked kind of shocked.

She nodded her head, "past out drunk."

I slightly laughed.

"Are you doing okay?" She asked me, "you've seamed off lately."

I nodded my head, "I just miss Cyndy you know? She's all I've thought about lately."

"I understand. I wish she would have came with us. It's hard being a tour manager and a merch girl." Val told me.

I got up and hugged her, "I know it's hard, but we couldn't have done any of this with out you."

She smiled at me and hugged me back.

"I'm gunna keep Matt up. Don't want him to crash." She quietly laughed and crawled back up front.

I scooted closer to the window and looked up at the sky. I couldn't help but think what was going on in Cyndys mind right now. If she was asleep or what she was doing. I was hopping Johnny was taking care of my girl, if not I'd have to kill him.

*Zacky's point of view.*

I woke up to the van door violently sliding opening.

"Oh my god." Was all I herd before I opened my eyes.

But when I opened them, I was slightly terrified.

"Can I help you officer?" Shadz said raising up from the middle seat.

"Can I ask, what is going on here?" The officer asked.

Shadz looked at us in the back, then Va in the front, "um sleeping? Were in a band and we don't have a whole lot of money so we just sleep in here."

"You do know how dangerous this is?" The officer asked.

Shadz nodded his head, "yes sir and we are being extremely careful."

The officer shook his head and handed us twenty dollars, "go get your sleeves something to eat."

And with that he was gone.

Shadz quickly woke up Matt and Val.

"Let's go get food!" Shadz yelled, waking everyone up now.

Shortly all of us piled out of McDoanlds and ordered the cheapest thing on the menu.

I grabbed my food when they called my number and sat at the table with Synyster and Val.

"How are you feeling?" Val asked me.

I shook my head, "sick. So sick from not eating it's not even funny."

Val nodded her head as Shadz came over l, handing her the good he got for them.

She quickly ripped off the wrapper and downed it.

"Don't eat you fucking fingers Val."

Jimmy said walking up to the table as well.

Syn laughed, "yea Val, god damn."

She glared at all of is and quickly finished her food.

"Hey Jimmy, anyway to get ahold of your sisters?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "I don't know my parents number or I would have called by now."

I sighed and just looked at the table. All I wanted right now was to hear Brandy's voice. I longed for her touch. I knew Syn felt the same with Cyndy.

"Hey I think we can get a hotel tonight." Val said going over the money, "an extremely cheep one."

"I'm all for it as long as it has free breakfast." Jimmy laughed.

"Ooo, a day off we need a pool." Matt said excited.

Val counted over the money one last time, "if we skip diner tonight, we can get a decent hotel."

"Hey, if breakfast comes with it, I think it's worth it." Shadz said.

I nodded my head, "let's go for it."