Chapter Twenty Five

*Two Years Later.*

-Warped Tour 2005-

*Synyster's point of view.*

I jumped on the platform and and started shredding the solo from a song off our new album, 'City of Evil.' This song was one of my favorite to play this summer. It was called, 'Bat Country.'

"Thank you so much Warped Tour! It's a honor to have played four years in a row!" Matt yelled out to the crowed as we finished the song.

I walked up to my mic, "Yea, thanks for main stage this year!"

The crowed cheered.

"Good night!" Matt yelled as he rushed to the side stage real fast.

I handed Jason Berry my guitar and started pulling picks from my mic stand, tossing them into the crowed.

"Synyster!" A shit tone of people cheered.

I smiled and sighed a cd they handed me.

Jimmy ran up behind me, nearly knocking me off the stage.

"Where should I toss it?" He asked about his drum stick.

I pointed to the far left were people were jumping like crazy.

He tossed it.

"What about this one?" He asked.

I scanned the front of the crowed and spotted a fan crying histrically. I snatched Jimmys stick and handed it to her. Her face lit up and she thanked me.

I blew a few kissed to the crowed, then rushed to the side of the stage right into my Fiance's arms, pressing my lips to hers. And I still felt that same spark the first time we kissed back in highschool.

"You did great baby." She told me laughing.

I kissed her again, but with passion. I regret using tonge, cause the bitch stole my gum.

"Here." Zacky said handing me another peace.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and glared at her.

She stuck her tonge at me as we walked down the ramp and to the other bands that were waiting to great us.

Later that night, we had thrown a little party for ten years of warped tour. One of the other heading bands got a cake. It was dorky, but chilled at the same time.

Brandy walked up to us, with Zacky behind her.

"How does it feel to be a married man?" I asked Zacky laughing.

He shook his head, "You ask me that, every year on the day I asked her."

Zacky asked Brandy to marry him, the second year we played warpe tour. That winter they got married. It was a nice wedding, for something so quick. I kept bugging Matt to ask Val. They were togther longer then any of us. Jimmy didnt waste anytime, he asked Leana when we got back from the first warped tour, then got married that next spring, before the second warped tour.

As for Cyndy and I, we both agreed to wait. Just be engaged for a while, but this year, we started planning, we were ready. The band decided to take a break from warped tour, so that summer, we planned it. Late that summer anyways. They day she walked into my English class room, August first.

"Brian." Johnny siad nudging me.

I looked at him and noticed, everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked so clueless.

Cyndy shook head and spoke for me, "Speaking for my clueless Fiance.. I know Im happy to be here and Im sure he is as well. Music to me and him both, is life. There isnt a moment he doesnt have his guitar in his hands. Even back home, he'll randomly come up with a new song and play it over and over till its stuck in my head."

Everyone laughed.

I kissed Cyndy's cheek, then took over speaking, "She right. But she doesnt know how big of an influence shes been on me. The album that got us started, she was my muse, she fueled my fire. Same with Zacky and Brandy. Shadz and Val. Jimmy and Leana, hell even Johnny and Lacy,  Avenged is a family. If were not feeling it together, then its no good. Our friends and fans man the world to me and us as one. We couldnt do without them and the support of our girls."

"To making the right music." Jimmy said holding up his beer.

"To fucking stealing beer from gas stations." Zacky laughed.

Beji from Good Charlotte held up his beer, "To fucking warped tour! And good friends."

"Warped Tour!" All of cheered.