Chapter Nine

-Sophmore Year.-

*Cyndy's point of view.*

It was the night before our first day of school. Zacky and Brian were both over. Zacky was going over how he wanted to looked for his juinor year, as Brian wanted to dye his hair, which I was doing at the moment, putting red highlights in it.

As for relation ship wise, we were going strong. Almost a full year. Both Brian and I and even Zacky and Brandy. Jimmy didnt like a first, he didnt even know until two months later, now hes okay with it.

"Now you have to wait." I said finishing his hair.

Brian growled and propped his feet on the chair in front of him.

Zacky came walking out onto the screen porch with his hair spiked up.

"It looks badass." Jimmy said smoking a cig.

Brandy looked at him for a moment.

"What babe?" Zacky asked her as he lit up a cig as well.

"You need color in it." She told me.

Zacky shook his head, "No, not yet. Im not getting my ass beat by my mom."

"Wait till we get signed to a label, then we'll go all out." Brian laughed.

"Speaking of a label," Matt said walking outside as well, "We have one. We just need a few more songs and they are gunna get us studio time."

"Shit really?" Jimmy said excited.

Matt nodded his head, "Val has a few extrea dollars she stole off her parents for it as well."

"Im still guna wait till our first real tour." Zacky laughed.

"Whatever, let get some sleep. School, then band practice." Brian suggested.

That next day, school was slow and boring as always, but after, we went to Matts for their band practice. Which was exciting, cause they were in the middle writing a new song and almost finished with it.

"You know how we almost name ourselves Lips Of Deceit?" Zacky asked.

Matt nodded his head, "let's name that song that."

Brian started to play it for a second, then stopped, "I like it."

"I do too." Matt said, "we just have to record it alone with the three we have, plus anther four or five by the end of this school year."

Zacky sighed, it's going to fucking suck."

"How is it going to suck?" I asked him.

Zacky shook his head.

"We have been debating about not going into our senior year." Brian told me, "because if we get signed, we get to tour. No time for school."

"Oh." I said sadly.

Matt looked at me, "you girls are welcome to drop out and help us."

Brandy instantly shook her head no, "I'm finishing school."

"Really?" Zacky said shocked.

Brian looked at me, "what about you?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know yet.

He rolled his eyes, "I hope you pick the right choice."

"Hey let's go find something else to do." Brandy said taking my arm and started out of the garage.

Brian ran after me and kissed me, then went back inside.