Chapter Five

Johnny ran down the hall way and sat in the living room.

Brandy and I smiled at each other as we slowly followed him.

"What the hell were you three doing?" Jimmy said a he turned and saw us, "What are you wearing?!"

All the boys looked us, then whistled at us.

"God change." Jimmy demanded.

I shook my head no.

Jimmy looked mad and downed a beer.

"Come on girls, I'll tell you what they like." Val said pushing us into the kitchen.

It didn't take us long to heat up a few things in the microwave wave. Val, Brandy and I sat the good on the coffee table as the boys dug in.

"Where's Brian and Zacky?" Brandy asked the guys, looking at me.

I rolled my eyes, "and those Berry Boys?"

"The Berrys had to help their dad then they would be here." Matt said, "Brian and Zacky have to sneak out."

I nodded my head and grabbed a beer.

Jimmy gave me a funny look cause I never really drank in front of him.

"Hey hey hey! I brought the best of the best movies!" Brian said walking on the door with Zacky behind him.

Brandy and jumped up and ran into the kitchen.

"Why did we just do that?!" Brandy laughed as she finished her second beer.

I shook my head and finished off my first one.

"Let's listen!" Brandy said as we looked out the door.

Brian dropped three movies off the coffee table and grabbed a beer, "Where's your sisters?"

Jimmy looked around and shurgged his shoulders.

"There in the kitchen getting more drinks I think." Johnny said with a smirk on his face.

"Let's go help them since we got here late." Zacky said grabbing Brian's shoulder and heading our way.

Brandy and I bumped into each other as we yanked the fridge open to get ye juice out for the vodka.

"Hey girls." Brian said walking in the kitchen, "whoa."

Zacky walked in and looked at us funny, "damn what happened to Jimmy's sisters?!"

Brandy looked at me funny then at them, "what do you mean?"

"You two," Brian said walking up to me and looking at Brandy, "look damn good."

I felt my face turn red.

"I have to agree with him." Zacky said leaning against the door, "hot as fuck."

Brandy shook her head and went out the door with Zacky following her.

I grabbed the juice and a case of soda and started out the door as well.

I felt Brian grab my ass just before I turned the corner into the living room.

I froze.

"I'm getting you fuckig drunk." Brian said as he walked pasted me into the living room.

I rolled my eyes and went into the living room as well.

Mid party and after one of Brian's movies, we all decided to play truth or dare.

"Alright I'm asking first." Jason Berry, volunteered, "Jimmy, truth or dare?"