Chapter Twenty One

*Cyndy's point of view*

I started to finally feel a little better. I knew it was getting close for the boys to leave. We were still friends with Matt and if course loved out brother and hated to see him go.

Brandy as I were excited graduation was coming, as well as her birthday. Johnny was up are butts making sure we were both okay after all that happened with Zacky and Syn. But the last week before they were leaving, Johnny vanished.

"Where the hell do you think Johnny is?" Brandy asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I have no idea. He could be over at Matts."

"Let's go. I want my best friend back." Brandy demanded.

I sighed. I didn't wanna go over there. The last thing I wanted was to see Syn, but I did want Johnny to come back.

We walked up to Matt's garage, sure enough Johnny was there, jamming with them.

"Seward, why werent you at school?" Brandy blurted out.

Everyone stopped playing and looked at us.

Matt instently hugged me.

Syn glared at me, then looked down at his guitar as he messed with it.

"Um, playing?" Johnny said in a werid voice.

Jimmy got up and stood in front of us, "Why are you guys here?"

"Because, Johnny is our friend for one. Your our brother and were friends with Matt." I told him.

"And I'm still friend with Zacky, Right Zacky?" Brandy yelled.

Zacky yelled back.

"We just want to talk to Johnny for a second." I told Jimmy, "We want to know why he hasnt been at school."

Jimmy sighed, "He hasnt been cause he dropped out."

"What?" Brandy yelled.

Johnny ran over to us, "I can tell them from here Jimmy."

Jimmy shook his head and walked back to his drum set.

"Johnny." I said looking at him worried, "Why would you drop out?"

He looked down at the ground, "Cause Im filling in for them on Warped Tour."

"Fuck no!" Brandy yelled.

Johnny looked at her, "Brandy, please."

"Your just a fill in, how do you know they will even keep you?!" She yelled at him.

Zacky jumped in now and pulled Brandy aside, "Hes not just a fill in."

"Hes pereament?" I asked Zacky.

He looked at me and nodded his head sadly.

"And you knew this?" Brandy said discusted.

Zacky looked disapointed in hiself.

Brandy shook her head and pushed him off of her, "Im done with this. Im done with all of you."

She stormed off down the side walk.

"Cyndy, please?" Johnny said looking at me, "Dont go."

"Johnny, how could you not tell us?" I asked him hurt.

He looked at Synyster then me, "I told him I wouldnt until we were about to leave."

I picked up an empty soda bottle off the ground and threw at Synyster.

"Hey!" He yelled as he tossed his guitar on the ground and glared at me.

I smirked, "Be lucky I missed."

He jumped over an amp and pushed a chair out of his way, then ran at me, pushing me against Matt's mom's car.

"You dont get to come in here and fuck with my emitons and be pissed off at me." He yelled.

"Brian." Matt said pulling him off of me.

Syn pushed him off and placed his hands on the car, trapping me in front of him.

"You ended it. I didnt. I wanted to try." He started to cry.

"Brian." I said feeling bad.

He shook his head, "Dont call me that."

I started crying now.

"Stop." He yelled at me, "I cant stand seeing you cry."

"Let me leave." I said looking him in the eyes threw my tears.

He grabbed my face and kissed me, then rested his forhead on mine, "I dont want to let you."

I pushed him back and started to run off, but he grabbed my arm.

"Matt!" I yelled looking at him.

Matt grabbed Syn's arm, making him let go of me.

I fell to my knees, crying.

Matt helpped me up and looked at me, "Cyndy, you cant come back and be around him. Its not good for either of you."

"Im sorry." I told him.

He hugged me one last time before I ran off after my sister who was waiting for me down the street.