Chapter Fifteen

*Cyndy's point of view.*

It was close to the end of November. It was four days until my birthday actually. And I couldnt be missing Brian more then ever. It was misrable going threw school with out them. With out Jimmy, even of them. Johnny made up for that though, and took care of us, making sure we were alright. Leana was quiet alot of the time. If we brought up the girls, she start crying, so we tried not talking about them much at all.

"When do you think they will be back?" Brandy asked me.

I shurgged my shoulders, "Thanksgiving is coming up."

"So is your birthday. And they all should be here." Brandy said hateful.

I sighed. It was eatting at us, the close it got to when they should be back.

"You girls want to go to Johnny's" Johnny asked us.

"Not really." I said.

Johnny looked at Brandy.

She shook her head no.

"Then how about we watch some movies?" He suggested.

"Sure." I smiled.

Johnny got all excited, "Meet me out front, I got to grab my bag out from my locker."

He ran down the hall as Brandy and I walked outside.

"Hes trying." I told Brandy.

She nodded her head, "I know he is. I dont know what we do with out him."

"I just really fucking miss them. I hope their all okay." I said wondering what they were doing.

Brandy shook her head, "They better not be in trouble. So help me I'll kill Zacky."

"I'm sure they won't do anything to bad." I laughed.

Johnny busted threw the doors and ran into us, "I'm ready."

I shook my head and we started walking.

"Hey Johnny." Brandy asked.

Johnny looked at her, "yes?"

"What are you doing for Cyndy's birthday?" She asked.

I glared at her, "hush he doesn't have to do anything."

"That's just it, I am." Johnny confessed.

We both stopped and gave him a weird look.

He shook his head, "don't over think it."

A smirk came across his face as he kept walking. We both followed him.

That night, Johnny stayed over and pasted out on the couch while we were watching movies. Brandy got up and went into the kitchen. I decided I wanted to go out side and feel the warm Huntington Beach air.

I walked off the pourch and on the street side walk, looking up a the sky. All I could think was what Brian could be doing right now. If he was looking up at the sky like I was.

"What are you doing?" Brandy said walking up to me, "are you okay?"

I whipped my face and nodded my head, "yea, I just wish I knew what they were doing."

"You and me both. There is no telling. I don't even have an idea where they are." Brandy said.

I sighed, "I just hope, they come back soon. I miss them."

"Come, let's fuck with Johnny." Brandy laughed as we headed back inside.