Spider-Virus(Part 2)

Aaaaand here's Part two. I hope this works out but if not that's okay. I tried. Oh well, here ya go.

*********************************

Peter wanders around the empty tower, talking to FRIDAY and working on assignments for school. The team's been away for no longer than half an hour, and the kid's already bored out of his mind.

He'd tried calling Ned, but he was busy with a family reunion or something. MJ was probably reading and didn't want to be bothered. May was working. And Pepper had been called away for an important meeting.

Maybe I could call happy... The kid thinks to himself. Peter, immediately likeing the idea, sends a text first.

BugBoy🙇 : Hey Happy. It's Peter.

BugBoy🙇: Ya know, Peter Parker.

HappyHogan😤: I'm busy kid

BugBoy🙇: Happy I'm bored

HappyHogan😤: Then call your friend Ted or whatever his name was.

BugBoy🙇: Ned's busy

HappyHogan😤: Can't you just watch TV or something?

BugBoy🙇: No. I don't like watching movies by myself.

BugBoy🙇: It makes me sad. I don't know why, but it does.

HappyHogan😤: Well that's too bad because I'm busy. Now go bother somebody else for now.

Peter just sighs and tosses his phone onto the couch while looking around for the remote. While he searches, he decides to ask FRIDAY about the team.

"Hey FRI?"

"Yes Mr. Parker?"

"It's Peter. And when will the team be back?"

"I'm not sure. I can attempt to call Mr. Stark if you wish."

"Isn't he fighting bad guys or something?"

"They're currently still on the Quinjet, and will not reach their destination for another 15 minutes."

"Okay then. Maybe we should call him."

"Calling Tony Stark." There's a moment of silence before Stark's voice rings through the penthouse.

"Hey Underoos, you okay?" Peter tells FRIDAY to move to a video chat and Tony's face appears on the TV screen. He can tell Tony's using his Stark Phone and not his HUD. He can see Natasha and Steve sitting in the background.

"Yeah Mr. Stark I'm okay. Just feelin a little lonely. And I'm bored." Peter sighs and falls on the couch dramatically, but thanks to the absence of his Spider-Powers he manages to roll off the couch and onto the floor. He sits up awkwardly and moves back up to the couch again. He can hear Tony's laugh clear through the speakers.

"Yeah go ahead and laugh Mr. Stark."

"I'm sorry kid. I shouldn't have laughed." Tony replies, still laughing. "It's just odd seeing you this clumsy. I bet you're really missing Spider-Man right now."

"No kidding." Peter mumbles under his breath. He watches as Tony's attention is called off screen for a moment before focusing on the teen again.

"Well how about you go get some Ice cream from the freezer, and call MJ. Tell her she can watch a movie with you or something."

"But what if she says no?"

"You'll never know unless you-" Suddenly the power goes out, effectively ending the call with Mr. Stark. The entire Penthouse has gone dark. He's about to see if FRIDAY might be still active (She works on an alternate power grid for emergencies) when a voice rings through the room.