Alternate Endgame Ending

Okay so this was written by my good friend ChildOfChaos714. This is 100% her writing so I hope you enjoy her writing as much as I do! Also, if you're a percy Jackson fan, check out her profile. Anyway, here it is.

Sorry for any awkward spacing. I copied and pasted from my google drive so... yeah.

POV changes are indicated in bold

_________________________________________

Captain Marvel POV:

I rushed over to him, holding his fingers in place so that he couldn’t snap his fingers again. I couldn’t let him kill everyone. I glared at him, straining slightly, not that I’d let anyone know. No weakness. Not now, not ever.

He took out the power stone and I had only a split second to react before I went flying and fell unconscious.

Spiderman’s POV:

I watched as captain Marvel went flying back and I rushed over to where Thanos and Mr. Stark were. I slammed into Thanos, knocking him back slightly as Mr. Stark was going to put on the gauntlet. My eyes widened as I realized what he was about to do.

I couldn’t let this happen, at any cost. So without thinking I webbed the gauntlet away from Mr. Stark and put it on. A Searing pain coursed through me as I fell to my knees. Tears rolled down my cheeks as the pain intensified. I was about to snap my fingers when Mr. Stark yelled out;

“Kid, NO!!!”

I looked at him, smiling sadly. “I’m sorry Mr. Stark.” I let out a shaky breath and snapped my fingers, a blinding white surrounded the battle field as I passed out.

Captain America’s POV:

A blinding white light surrounded the battle field suddenly, and then cleared
moments later. I stared as Thanos’ army turned to dust and realized that someone must have snapped their fingers. I could only selfishly hope that it was Danvers.

I heard Stark let out a cry and rushed over, only to see a pale figure lying in his arms. I recognized him as the small boy from queens.

“Tony?” I mumbled softly. He didn’t say a word, just continued to cradle the boy in his arms.

“Peter, please. No…” Tony muttered.
I scanned around for anyone who could heal the kid, and saw a man with a red
cape and a beard. The man walked forward to where Peter was and said:
“I’m sorry Stark. I can’t do anything.”

FEW DAYS LATER:
(Still steve’s POV)

I walked toward the medbay in the tower where I was met with Helen Cho. “How’s he doing?”

“Better.” She replies. “His advanced healing is helping a lot, although he will need a prosthetic arm.” I flinched slightly.

“I have it…” Tony said, walking past me and over to her, handing her a prosthetic left arm. Suddenly we heard coughing from the medbay and before I could blink Tony was next to Peter.

Peter’s POV:

Everything was dark. Dark and scary. And the only thing I wanted was to wake up from whatever this was. Suddenly I heard a voice; one that I recognized all too well.

“Underoos? Peter? Kid? Pete? Come on you gotta wake up. Your aunt may is
worried sick and all the Avengers are constantly checking on you. So is your
friend...Ned? Your guy in the chair or something like that. Anyways you have to wake up, alright? Or I’ll take your suit away again. I- we need you. Queens needs they're friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.” Mr. Stark said, and then I heard footsteps disappearing.

He had came in every day and then one day, I saw something in the darkness. A bit of light. A tiny sliver, but light none the less.

I moved toward it slowly and then once I touched the light, I opened my eyes,
blinking hazily. I let out a slight cough and Mr. Stark was by my side.

“Hey Mr. Stark.” I croaked out.

“Don’t. Ever. Do. That. Again.” Mr. Stark snapped.

“I Don’t think there’ll be a next time.” Steve said, entering the room.

“Hey Captain America sir.”

“Just Steve is fine, Peter.” Steve replied. I nodded.

“Alright than. Do you want something to eat? Drink?” Mr. Stark asked me and I shook my head.

“I’m alright Mr. Stark.” I said with a slight smile. He nodded and then walked out.

“He really cares for you.” Steve said.

“I know.” I paused slightly. “When I saw him going to put on the gauntlet, I was
terrified. He’s kind of like a father to me. I couldn’t lose him.”

Steve nodded and said: “If you need anything, give a shout. Alright?” I smiled and nodded in response.

After almost two weeks I was let out, and around a month later everything was almost settled as it had been before the snap.

“Peter, Boss requests to see you in the lab.” FRIDAY called out one day when I was doing my calculus homework. I sighed and got up, sparing a quick glance at my metal arm as I walked into the lab. The doors slid open and I saw Tony working on one of his suits.

I was about to walk over to him when I saw a paper. Curiousity took over and I walked over to the stack of papers.

“Peter?” Tony called out.

“Just a minute Tony…” I replied. Oh, I also called him Tony nowadays. It took
some time getting used to. I looked down at the papers and what I saw shocked me.

Adoption Papers.

Tears filled my eyes as I quickly grabbed a pen, signing where I was supposed to.

Maybe one day I could even get used to calling Tony as Dad one day…

************************************

*loud applause* MAGNIFICENT! MAGNIFICENT!

Okay, I'm gonna post something of my own soon, and thank you for being patient.

I larb you all my amazing arachnids,

Nat