We're Going On A Trip...

Sooooo I saw this thing on Pinterest which inspired the thing you're about to read. But oh well.

Let me know what you think...

***************************

Peter walks around the ship as Mr. Stark and the wizard guy discuss what to do next. The Spider-Kid should probably pay more attention, but right now he’s only interested in all the cool alien tech surrounding them.

That and the New suit from Mr. Stark. It was waaaayyy better then his old one and it was amazing. He couldn’t wait until they went back to Earth so he could tell Ned all about it.

He had been looking at some weird alien tech when he began to over hear Mr. Starks conversation.

“Admit it! You should’ve ducked out when I told you too!” Tony shouts.

“Unlike everyone else in your life, I don’t work for you.” The wizard guy replies.

“And due to that fact, we’re now in a flying donut, billions of miles from Earth with no back-up!”

This argument was only going to get worse. So Peter did the only thing he could think of…

“Well speaking of flying donuts…” Peter says. He then begins the song that everyone knows…

“5… 4… 3… 2… 1…!”

“Kid, what are you doing?”

“WE’RE GOING ON A TRIP

IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKETSHIP

ZOOMING THROOOOOOUGH THE SKYYY!

LITTLE EINSTEINS!!”

“You finished kid?”

“Yeah. I’m finished.”

***************************

Don't ask what this was because I literally have no idea. I wrote this when I was half asleep and it just... Happened.

Its awful I know. But here it is anyway.

I larb you all my amazing arachnids,

Alexis