intro

❛ ❐ ˒ HE'S AS SWEET AS HONEY

♡︎

a muggy afternoon and san choi finds himself at the same coffee shop across from his apartment building. he didn't know what he found so addicting about the small corner café but he enjoyed loitering for hours, browsing on his phone and sipping the warm tea that made him feel bubbly.

it was a calming atmosphere, and everyone spoke in soft spoken tones to leave studying students undisturbed. a young waitress delivers the same order of tea san has purchased for days now to his table near the windows.

"is there anything else you need, sir?" she asks, smiling and exposing her slightly unaligned teeth, san thought it was adorable when he saw.

he shakes his head gently. "no, thank you very much."

the waitress nods, and trails away from the young man that loiters near the windows, watching the grayish skies rotate in front of him.

he picks up his mug with cautious hands, and slips the warm tea, feeling the warmth spread through his throat and to his tummy, making him feel relieved.

he sighs softly, appeased. san sips more on his balmy beverage, when a small slip of paper catches his eye.

it lays neatly folded on top of his saucer, untouched. he puts his teacup down and pinches the paper between his fingers, admiring the slip.

there was a heart drawn sloppily on the other side, and san's face turns a soft shade of pink. he feels his heart start to race a bit.

he hurriedly unfolds the slip, and reads the fastidious, black ink handwriting on the paper:

"hey there, i think you're quite cute. my shift ends in about 20 minutes. stay after to talk with me?

- woo ."

"woo.." san softly repeats. he rereads the paper again, over and over, each time gushing harder and harder. what lady wanted to talk to him?

san folds the paper back up and puts it back on the saucer, heart facing the ceiling. he takes his teacup again and sips quietly, the warm honey tea ambrosial to his nose.

▁▁▁

HONEY.
C.S ╳ J.WH. ONGOING.

a/n: this book was written
a while ago and it's pretty
bad so proceed with the
knowledge that this book
might be confusing in some
ascepts. i'm completing this
book was minimal knowledge
of what i had intended for this
book, so bare with me !

thank you for the continued
support, it is much appreciated
and i hope you can continue to
support my future writings ! i
have improved over the times
and i hope my other pieces
will be written better !

thank you again !
- honeyjoongs