ii

after the encounter with wooyoung, san visited the café the next afternoon to see if the young man was there. he walks up to the counter, orders his same honey tea, and sits in the same spot as yesterday.

a female barista serves him his tea, and he stops her for a moment.

"is jung wooyoung working today?" he asks, and she shakes her head politely.

"woo works monday, thursday and friday afternoons," she answers. "and occasionally, weekend mornings if he doesn't have college work on his shoulders."

san feels his heart sink, but he thanks the woman nonetheless. she smiles and walks away, but he doesn't smile back.

he sips his tea quietly, watching the muggy weather of november outside the large windows. he enjoyed being at the café and enjoying his usual ambrosial drink, but it felt a little more empty without woo.

now that he's met woo, it's like he's changed his whole view on the café. it only took one meet to have san gushing over the same moment in time over and over. reminding himself switched his mood completely.

he finishes his tea and puts the usual pay with a small amount of extra change as a tip, and leaves the café like that. he didn't have a purpose to be there if he didn't see wooyoung, but it would be thursday soon, and he could see him again.

author's note:
a small update bc it's the weekend and i'm not busy. :)

also disclaimer workers shouldnt share information such as work shifts but for the story we're gonna ignore that !!

- honeyjoongs