x

wooyoung and san both ate together while awkwardly stealing glances of the other. when they'd lock eyes together, they'd both look away, flustered, and continue to eat their meals.

they both finish, and wooyoung helps san wash the dishes and move leftover food to the fridge. san said he didn't need to help him, but wooyoung said he wanted to. as they watch dishes together, san feels wooyoung's fingers slightly brush against san in a purposeful way, by the look on wooyoung's face.

they wrap up tidying and san decides putting a movie in and tossing his bed's large duvet and his pillows on his couch would be a nice way to wrap up the night.

the ebon-haired remembers the pint of ice cream that sits in his freezer, and he bites his lip as he smiles.

"wooyoung-ah," he sing-songs. "do you like ice cream?"

"of course i do," wooyoung says as he's shuffling under the large duvet that sits on his head. he tries to find an end of the duvet so he can wrap the large comforter around his head, and when his head arises, he sits san holding a spoon with a container of vanilla bean in front of him.

the blond gasps, quickly taking the pint and spoon from san's hands, and ripping the lid of the tub off quickly. san watches as the blond melts when he takes his first bite of the creamy treat.

"thank you, san," he says with a mouth full of ice cream, the other softly giggling before saying his welcome.

the movie starts and it starts with a scene of the rain battering down on a view of houses, and it pans into the inside of a teenaged girl's home, where she starts to write in her diary. wooyoung raises an eyebrow before turning to san, wondering what the movie he was watching was.

"i borrowed it from my friend, eunbin," san says. "i was bored one day, and it's the only movie i have that isn't a vhs."

wooyoung shrugs, and continues to watch nonetheless. the blond would rather not question san for a while, even though he'd love to know about the ebon-haired.

wooyoung tilts his head and looks at san's soft features as the light from the box television illuminated his face. he wondered about everything he  wanted to know about him. about his childhood, his friends and family, his interests, quirks, flaws and all.

san catches wooyoung staring at him through the corner of his eye and he smiles, wrapping his arm around wooyoung and shuffling closer to snuggle the blond.

the television softly plays a chime that makes the screen transition to the next scene and finally both boys focus on the screen again. there is a scene of a girl and a boy, both eating from bento boxes, when the girl takes a small bite of her food and offers it to the boy, feeding him cutely.

wooyoung gets an idea to do the same, so he scoops another bite of his slowly melting vanilla bean and he brings the spoon close to san's lips. the ebon-haired looks to the spoon and slowly opens his mouth ajar to let wooyoung stick the spoon into the boy's mouth.

he takes the ice cream and smiles, a bit missing his mouth and sitting on the corner of his lip.

before san can wipe it off, wooyoung braces all the courage he can get in his body, and says: "let me get that."

instead of going in, he hesitates, and slowly brings his thumb up to san's soft lip and wipes the cream treat from his lip. he smiles awkwardly, a thick blush across his face now.

san pinches his cheek, and smiles. the other chuckles softly, trying to calm himself down, but it doesn't help when san takes the pint from his left hand and holds the cold and trembling hand of his.

"why are you shaking?" san asks while he puts the ice cream onto the table. wooyoung puts the spoon into the cream,

wooyoung sighs. "i don't know, you have some kind of effect over me."

there's a pause before wooyoung continues on, "you make me really nervous, i guess."

san cooes before wrapping his arms around wooyoung and resting his head on the blond's shoulder. "there's no need to be nervous."

"i know," wooyoung says as he embraces the ebon-haired back, softly sighing. "i know."

"i love you wooyoung."

"i love you too, san."

author's note:
i just love ateez with my whole heart
that's it,, that's the note.

- honeyjoongs

[unedited]