xviii

wooyoung can't help but wonder why san acted out the way he did back at the café. was it something the blond did? did he no longer love wooyoung?

did he love wooyoung to begin with?

wooyoung hangs his apron up before he clocks out for the night. it was a quarter till nine, and yeosang left almost an hour ago, making sure wooyoung was okay before he checked out and left for home.

wooyoung locks up the shop and sighs, turning away and beginning to walk home. it's mostly silence, the sound of a car passing and the wind rustling through the trees filling the silence occasionally.

san's voice echoes through his mind as he walks. the bitter words that stabbed wooyoung like daggers.

'how can you say you love me when we've known each other for barely a month?'

his words stabbing him slowly.

'we're nothing more than acquaintances, right? we're not in love, we were never in love.'

leaving large wounds.

'we only needed to fill the void of being lonely.'

that wooyoung wasn't sure would heal after what happened.

he stops walking, standing at the empty street crossing. he turns to look back up the street, his body screaming to go but his mind telling him to leave san alone. he's sure san didn't mean anything he said, but if he didn't mean them, then why did he say them?

wooyoung sighs, turning back around and stepping forward to cross the road. it was futile to keep trying to show san he cared very much, just to get such harsh words in return. he shouldn't go.

but he wanted to keep trying. san wasn't just an entity to fill the void of his loneliness, he was more than that. it was unexplainable what san made him feel, and all in the matter of weeks. wooyoung only wanted to be around san, being with him was like a way to escape from the world. when he was with san, nothing else mattered. san had him wrapped around his finger and he didn't even know it.

wooyoung turns on his heel and runs the other direction, back up the street. he runs as fast as his feet will let him, needing to san again. be with san again. he didn't want to see san, he needed to.

san was going to see him whether he liked it or not.

a/n:

i'll read and edit these
chapters eventually lmao
- honeyjoongs

/ unedited /