xx

after their long session of sad tears and wooyoung spilling his whole heart out onto san, no one spoke a word to each other. wooyoung accepted whether he ruined what san and him had going, but for one last night, just until the sun rose the next morning, he was going to stay with san.

the thought of this moment being the last time they'd be able to see each other, and hang out like this made wooyoung's heart ache. it was still aching from when his feelings bursted and he finally admitted to how he felt, so the pain seemed unbearable now, but he holds back from showing any emotion. it was about san right now.

wooyoung sits san on the couch, placing a gentle kiss against his forehead. he brushes soft hairs that cover his forehead from his face and smiles. san was still so beautiful, even if he looked like he was barely taking care of himself. bruises coloured his skin, bags hugged his under eyes and his cheekbones stood out more. wooyoung would still kiss him, cuddle him close, and say he loved him over and over til those were the only words san could understand.

wooyoung softly whispers for san to rest, and san listens, looking as though he wanted to protest. wooyoung is thankful he doesn't.

in a short matter of time, wooyoung prepares a small meal for san. the blond couldn't find much in san's cupboards but he makes an adequate meal out of the things he finds.

he brings a bowl of soup to san. wooyoung softly tells san to sit up, which the brunet does. wooyoung sits beside san, gently picking up a spoonful of soup and directing it to san's lips. san gives the blond a weird look.

"i can feed myself," san mutters, opening his mouth slightly and allowing wooyoung to place the spoon in his mouth. it was good, really good surprisingly. he didn't know how wooyoung pulled something together this quick and with minimal ingredients.

"is it good?" wooyoung ignores san's comment. san nods, his mood noticably becoming better. wooyoung smiles, glad to see san feeling a little better than before.

"did you make this?" san asks. "it's really good!"

wooyoung chuckles a bit, "uh, sure, i made it."

wooyoung hands san the bowl along with the spoon, letting san feed himself. san looks at the bowl, then back up to the blond, before gnawing his lip.

"do you think.. you could spoonfeed me for a little longer?" san asks shyly. wooyoung is shocked, but nevertheless, complies. he gets another spoonful of soup, and gently guides it to san's lips.

"of course," wooyoung says. "anything for you."

after wooyoung fed san, san falls into a light sleep on the couch while wooyoung did the dishes. wooyoung picks up the now empty can of soup that he prepared for san, and tosses it into the bin.

when he finishes, he turns out the lights and trudges to san on the couch. he gently shakes his shoulder, hearing the boy stir in his sleep.

"san, wake up," wooyoung says softly. "let's move to your bed, okay?"

san doesn't say anything, he merely grunts and gets up slowly, walking with wooyoung in the dark to his bedroom. wooyoung holds his hand and guides him down the hall to his room, savouring the contact between him and the brunet.

san falls into his bed, wooyoung pulling the covers over him and kissing his forehead one last time. wooyoung dreads that it might be the last time he could do such a thing. he'll miss being able to hold the brunet's hand, kiss him, hear him laugh.

he shakes his head, forgetting those thoughts. he was happy he could see san again, and make sure he was okay. there were so many questions he wanted to ask, but he kept them to himself for now.

wooyoung begins to leave when he feels something tug his arm.

"please stay," san says softly, gripping wooyoung's wrist. wooyoung turns around to see san, his face illuminated by the moonlight that seeps through the window. his cheeks are glistening with tears, and his eyes hold sadness. wooyoung sighs.

"can i sleep in the bed with you?" wooyoung asks, and san agrees.

the blond gets into the brunet's bed, curling up next to san and holding him close, watching to see if san shows any sign of discomfort, but he never does.

for the first time in a while, wooyoung's never seen him so happy.

a/n:

this book is ending soon! :D

also thank for 33k reads !
i love you guys so much <333
- honeyjoongs

/ unedited /