xv

three days until san's mother came to seoul to get san, and wooyoung was stressing more than he should.

it's been two days since he's last talked to san and san won't answer his phone. wooyoung rings him, but the phone only softly trills before switching to san's voicemail. wooyoung was worried sick, but he understands san was upset about the sudden changes that were about to happen.

san seemed to have his personal ties to seoul, which wooyoung understands. leaving everything he's started behind is upsetting, even if, he hasn't really started anything besides rolling in debts and begging for cash off his ma. wooyoung chuckled at the thought of san's misdemeanors.

it was hard to work his job when all he could think about was san. he didn't want him to leave, but maybe it was best for san to go back home so he wouldn't be struggling anymore.

a hand gently waves across wooyoung's face. the blond looks up and sees yeosang, holding a cup in his offhand.

"here, you look stressed," yeosang said, putting the cup and saucer in front of wooyoung.

"did you buy this for me?" wooyoung asks, sounding shocked. yeosang furrows his eyebrows, and plops himself into the sit across from wooyoung's sit.

"no," yeosang stutters out, "the customer that ordered it left, they never came to get it, so i brought it to you."

wooyoung stares at yeosang with a small grin, only pissing yeosang off more.

"you can't let a perfectly good and paid for drink go to waste, can you?" yeosang raises his voice, and wooyoung agrees, softly giggling at yeosang's reaction.

"what is it?" wooyoung asks as he's preparing to sip the beverage.

"honey tea."

wooyoung stops before his lips touch the teacup. san's favorite drink. a melancholy feeling resides in wooyoung, as he gentles smiles and sips the drink. it's warm, just warm enough to cause goosebumps to rise on his skin. it was nice, if only he could share this feeling with san.

"thanks, yeosang," wooyoung says, putting the cup down onto the saucer.

"are you stressed about him again?" yeosang asks. it was too obvious.

wooyoung nods, looking down at his lap. yeosang has repeatedly told wooyoung to stop stressing about problems he couldn't fix. he was bracing for another lecture, or maybe even a beat down. yeosang cared about wooyoung and hated to see him like this, even though yeosang never expresses it openly. wooyoung just knows.

yeosang only sighs, taking wooyoung's hand and gently rubbing circles in the blond's palm with his thumb.

"i'm sorry wooyoung," yeosang sighs. "i know you care about san a lot."

"i'm just worried," wooyoung murmurs. "he hasn't talk to me since the day he found out, and i'm worried he's trying to forget about me."

"he'd never forget about you, woo, he loves you too much to ever do that," yeosang says. "he's just upset. give him some time."

wooyoung sighs, yeosang was right. san was just coping, and needed time. but he wanted to be there for san, to help him through what he was feeling, and help him feel better, but maybe wooyoung wasn't the person for the task.

"should i visit him?" wooyoung asks softly.

"well, if you think it's best to," yeosang answers, furrowing his eyebrows as he thinks. "maybe he wants to see you but can't bring himself to say anything."

wooyoung nods in agreement, yeosang might be right again. wooyoung asks the time, and yeosang answers close to 5, almost time to clock out for the day.

with almost 10 minutes, wooyoung quickly finishes cleaning the tables for the night shift. when it hits 5, wooyoung clocks out and tosses his apron onto the rack.

he approches yena behind the counter, pulling out a 5 dollar bill.

"one honey tea to go, please?"

i'm back.
- honeyjoongs

[unedited]