iv

the two decided their date would be next week's wednesday, since it's the day wooyoung doesn't have to work. when san asked about where they'd be going, the blond only said: "let's wait and see."

they exchange another warm hug before san is off again. san waves goodbye to the blond and he waves back, a large smile curled on his lips.

san leaves the café with butterflies in his stomach, and his heart still pounding loudly. he knew it was only two days since he's met the blond but wooyoung was a dreamy guy. san was falling head over heels for the blond already.

san crosses the street and to his apartment building. he goes inside and is greeted by the receptionist at the front, a young lady named eunbin kwon. they didn't socialise much but she was quite a kind person from the encounters they've had before.

san takes the elevator to his floor, floor 3. he walks down the silent hallway, and to his apartment room, room 303.

he reaches into his coat pocket to retrieve his keys, pulling them out along with a folded slip of paper. one with a heart on the front.

san unfolds the paper and remembers what it is once he rereads the handwriting on the scrap. he smiles, and unlocks his apartment door immediately.

he walks inside and slips his shoes and coat off. he closes the door with a slam and rushes to his bedroom to find his phone. when he finds the device, he sits cross-legged on his bed and pulls up the dial pad.

san pushes the buttons of the number written on the paper, and calls. his phone rings for a while, but it goes to voicemail.

"hello, this is wooyoung. i'm too busy to answer the phone at the moment. leave a message or shoot me a text." wooyoung's voice rings through the phone.

san pouts. he was sure wooyoung would be off by now. he went around the same time we did monday.

san brushes it off and decides to send woo a text. he opens his messages, types woo's number in, and types a small message to the blond:

unknown
hey :)
this is san
text me back asap
x

sent

author's note:
n/a