vi

san enters the café again that friday evening, seeing wooyoung and another boy being the only ones behind the counter.

"san!" wooyoung shouts, climbing over the counter unmannerly and hugging the other tightly. san hugs the blond back, smiling as the other clings to him.

"so this is san?" the other boy behind the counter asks, using the entry gate to get around the counter.

"mhm," wooyoung says once he lets go of san. "san, this is yeosang, yeosang, this is san."

"nice to meet you, san," yeosang takes san's hand and shakes it. san smiles, and bows to yeo.

"you were right, woo, he is really cute," san chuckles. "especially with that birthmark."

yeosang turns a bright red and wooyoung cracks up. san laughs along with him and yeo hits them both on the arms.

"well, what can i get you?" wooyoung asks san, resting a hand on his firm shoulder.

"uh," san stutters. "about that.."

"something wrong?" wooyoung asks, his eyes widening in concern. san finds it very adorable.

"i don't have any money to freely spend," san says it after a moment of hesitation. "i don't have a job right now, either, so, i can't get anything today."

"aw, san," yeosang says, frowning. "i'm sorry."

"ah, no need to apologise," san says, rubbing the nape of his neck. "i'm in a bit of debt and money is low till i can find a job."

wooyoung has a focused look on his face, biting his lip as he thinks. a lightbulb goes off in his head as he gasps.

"you could work here!" wooyoung exclaims. san gasps excitedly, but yeosang stops them both.

"woah, woah," yeo says. "boss isn't employing anyone at the moment."

"i'm sure he will eventually," wooyoung retorts. "for the mean time, we could teach san the ropes."

yeosang looks tumultuous, but wooyoung is enthusiastic. san is on the fence, with no hopes of actually getting the job. there was a bit of hope though, so he agreed to the idea.

"we can start now," wooyoung shouts. he backs down quickly, and says: "unless you have to be somewhere after this."

"no, i don't," san lies. he really had ideas of trying to go to his mom's home and eat dinner with her, but wooyoung was more important. he hated to admit it, but it was true. "let's start!"

"if you get fired for this, it's not my fault," yeosang immediately assures.

"you're not gonna be a snitch, right?" wooyoung stares at yeo with burning eyes. yeo shakes his head and holds his arms up.

"i won't snitch," yeo promises. "just don't get me involved in this."

the rest of wooyoung's shift, san and him worked on creating the orders for customers that entered. it was a busy, active night for the café, but san was assiduous with his work. wooyoung would praise the other when he remembered how to correctly make a certain beverage.

an hour and a half later and wooyoung's shift ends. yeosang says he'll clean and close the place, so the two could catch up. wooyoung thanks yeosang by hugging him tightly, and placing a sloppy kiss on his forehead, which the other didn't appreciate very much.

"so how was today?" wooyoung asks san the two exit the café building. "think you did good?"

"good enough," san says, and wooyoung raises an eyebrow.

"good enough? san, you were great!" he compliments. "your memory's amazing ."

san blushes, and laughs embarrassingly. "wooyoung," he cooes. "stop it."

"i'm not joking, mr. jung would surely like to have you as an employee when he starts hiring." wooyoung says excitedly.

"i really hope he wants me," san sighs.

"there's no hope so, i know so!"

san shakes his head, smiling at the ground. wooyoung was too nice, what would he be if it wasn't for this blond, high-spirited boy, he'd probably still be quite depressed.

"thanks, wooyoung," he wraps his arms around wooyoung, hugging him once more. the other returns the embrace and they stand there, enjoying the company.

"come here tomorrow morning," wooyoung says to san in a soft tone, "i'll teach you some more."

san nods, and says he will. they tell each other good night and both departs their ways. san waits to leave till he sees wooyoung get into his small car, start the engine and drive off.

author's note:
hello!
the hala hala mv omg
they all looked so good

author's note:hello!the hala hala mv omgthey all looked so good

- honeyjoongs