Confrontation

In class;
Mingyu sat there, barley even listening to the lecture his professor was giving. He sighed and just looked down at his blank piece of paper. He didn't care for school really, he thought it was pretty dumb how he has to sit in a room for an hour while someone bosses him around. But there was nothing he could do about it. He had to endure it. His life was a never ending cycle.

Wake up, go to school, go to work, go home, repeat. Nothing was interesting, nothing changed. That's just the way life was. Although he desperately wanted it to be different he knew that was practically impossible. While in deep thought he noticed that Vernon was staring at him.

"What?" Mingyu asked while looking back at Vernon. "Your paper is blank!" Vernon said while snatching the paper and examining it in a dramatic way. "Yeah, what's it to ya?" Mingyu asked while rolling his eyes. "This is important stuff right here! This is stuff for our mid term exam." Vernon replied in a smug tone. "Like I care." Mingyu said. "Well you should." Vernon replied as he was packing his bag. "Now lets get going, it's lunch time." Vernon added while walking out the door. Mingyu sighed and grabbed his things and quickly followed Vernon.

At lunch:

"Sup guys." Vernon said as he sat down. "Hey." Seungkwan replied. "Have you guys studied for your mid term yet?" Jeonghan asked. "Not quite, Ive just been distracted.." jun answered as he was eyeing minghao. "Same here Jun don't worry about it." Mingyu said while patting his shoulder. "I've also been distracted." Dokyeom said while looking at mingyu and blushing. Jeonghan sighed and looked down. "How about you Minghao?" Jeonghan asked, while cocking his eyebrow. "Just a little, not too much!" Minghao answered. "Heh, who needs to study, i know I'll pass!" Seungkwan yelled as he waved is arms. "Talk about dreaming.." Seungcheol added. "HEY!-" Seungkwan yelled. The two began to argue and bicker, the others just laughed while Jeonghan got up and smacked them with his bag.

While this was going on, Mingyu decided to take this opportunity to ask minghao about wonwoo, more specifically how they met.

"Hey Minghao can I ask you something?" Mingyu asked. "H-huh? Y-yes!" Minghao replied as he scratched his head nervously. "How'd you meet wonwoo?" He asked. "O-oh well I met him at work! He would always come to the convenient store I worked at, I never thought anything of it until he asked me out.."

Flashback:
It was just a normal day for Minghao, he checked into work and began bagging groceries and stocking items. As he was stocking some items, he noticed a tall man eyeing him. He ignored it however. Until the the man spoke to him.

"Hey babe." The guy said. "Me??" Minghao said while pointing at himself. "Yeah you." The guy said while smirking. "W-Wait..., wonwoo right?" Minghao said. "Yep, minghao right?" Wonwoo asked. "Yep!" Minghao answered with delight. "Hey, look at me." Wonwoo demanded. Minghao looked up and blushed at the sight of wonwoo towering over him.

"How about you make me happy by going out with me?" Wonwoo asked. Minghaos eyes widened in shock. "I-I don't know...I-i have feelings for someone else I can't-" "forget about him." Wonwoo cut him off, he looked dead serious about going out with Minghao. Minghao was lost in his thoughts, he genuinely had feelings for mingyu, he didn't wanna give his heart to anyone else. But, maybe going out with wonwoo would make mingyu jealous?? He sighed and spoke.

"Okay, I'll go out with you." Minghao replied. "Perfect." Wonwoo said.
End of flashback

"So yeah that's how we met." Minghao said as he ended the story. "Why the sudden question?" Minghao asked. "No reason." Mingyu replied. "Oh okay." Minghao replied.

"Oh Dokyeom didn't you say you had to tell me something?" Mingyu asked while turning over towards dokyeoms direction. "Nows your chance." Jeonghan whispered. "Oh i had to tell you that umm...that I ummm, that you-that I.." "that I..?" "That I... really appreciate you..?" Dokyeom said in a weird tone. "Oh..well thanks?" Mingyu replied awkwardly. Jeonghan slammed his head on the table and began to blur random phrases. Dokyeom laughed awkwardly and scratched his head.

"Oh well looks like it's time to go." Vernon said while glancing at his watch.

After school:
"Okay Vernon, see ya." Mingyu said while waving goodbye to Vernon. "Dokyeom, are you working today?" Mingyu asked before he walked out the gate. "N-no sorry." Dokyeom replied with a sad look on his face. "It's okay, how about tomorrow?" Mingyu asked again. "I won't be able to work for the rest of the month, my dads really sick and I have to stay home and take care of him." Dokyeom answered. "Alright." Mingyu replied.

As he was walking towards his shop, he saw Minghao with that wonwoo dude. "Okay so I'll see you later?" He overheard minghao say. "Yeah I guess, but I thought you were coming to my place?" He heard wonwoo say. "Sorry not today, mid terms are coming up and I gotta study." Minghao said. "Alright." Wonwoo replied.

After minghao was out of sight, he took this opportunity to confront wonwoo.

"Hey! Aren't you that asshole who robbed my shop?!" Mingyu yelled while pointing at him. "Oh, it's you." Wonwoo said. "I'm afraid we've had a misunderstanding.."