Blackmail

"What did you want to talk about Mingyu?" Minghao asked. "I wanted to talk to you about Wonwoo." Mingyu replied with a soft tone. "Oh sure." Minghao replied with a questionable tone. "I just uh...wanted to see how he was doing..?" Mingyu froze once again, he didn't want Minghao to know about the "fight" he and wonwoo had. "Oh...well remember he isn't doing too well. Can you come with me to visit him after school? I need to drop somethings off for him and I don't feel like carrying them by myself." Minghao asked with a slight frown.

Mingyu mentally slapped himself. He didn't wanna say no to minghao, considering the fact that he was already feeling horrible. So mingyu had no choice but to say yes. "Sure, I'll go with you." Mingyu replied while swallowing his pride. "Really?! Thanks!" Minghao replied while hugging mingyu. He then realized what he was doing and backed away with a light blush on his face.

After that the two proceeded to go back to the tables. When they returned, jun signaled for Mingyu to come over. "What'd he say?" Jun whispered. "He just asked me to go visit wonwoo with him after school." Mingyu said. "Oh I see." Jun replied.

Meanwhile, Dokyeom sat across from them, eyeing them while in deep thought. Why wouldn't mingyu tell him anything anymore?! Why did he keep so many secrets from him? It honestly hurt Dokyeom a lot, considering the fact that he was in love with him and would support him no matter what he did. He sighed and looked down at his food. "You good?" Seungkwan asked while putting his arm on dokyeoms shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine." Dokyeom replied with a sad smile. "Alright." Seungkwan replied.

After School:
As mingyu was exiting the building he saw Dokyeom approaching him. "Mingyu, I need to talk you." Dokyeom said in a rushed tone. "What's up?" Mingyu asked. "Why were you talking with Minghao at lunch today ?" Dokyeom asked. "Oh it was about wonwoo." Mingyu replied. Before Dokyeom could reply, minghao came running. "Sorry I'm late, I had to get all the stuff." Minghao said. "It's fine." Mingyu replied. "Catch ya later Dokyeom." Mingyu said with a smirk. Dokyeom waved goodbye and sighed.

He hated how Mingyu was so distant towards him. It seemed like he didn't trust him or something. It really bothered him..but there was nothing he can do.

Minghao and Mingyu;
"Why'd you bring him all this stuff again?" Mingyu asked while holding a box full of clothes, blankets, and pillows. "It's because I want him to be comfortable!" Minghao replied with a smile. "He's staying at his friends house for a while until he gets better so I want him to be comfy." Minghao added. "I see." Mingyu replied. I wonder why he doesn't stay at home? Mingyu thought to himself.

"Are we almost there?" Mingyu asked in a frustrated tone. "Yeah yeah a few houses down and we'll be there." Minghao said with a sigh. After a few minutes, the two approached an old apartment complex.

Mingyu couldn't help but see how ghetto it looked. From the faded blue paint that was chipping, the broken lights, and the wonky gate that surrounded the place. Mingyu started to get paranoid. Did minghao seriously go to this place often?? It was in a really shady area, mingyu got a weird vibe from the place. But since minghao was with him he figured he'd be fine.

Minghao started walking towards the other side of the apartment complex. Mingyu just silently followed. Minghao soon walked up a set of stairs that led to the second story of the building. Mingyu started getting paranoid and started to scan the area. Once minghao knocked, Mingyus breathing started to get harder. Just then the door slowly crept open.

Just then a guy with pale skin, chubby cheeks, and black hair opened the door. "Hey Hoshi." Minghao said casually while walking in. "Who's this?" Hoshi asked while eyeing mingyu. "It's my friend Mingyu." Minghao replied. "Where's wonwoo." Minghao asked. "In the bedroom." Hoshi replied. Minghao just walked in.

Mingyu sat down on the couch nervously. This place looked shady but mingyu tried to distract himself. While he was sitting down he saw a short kid with dark brown hair approach him. "Who the hell are you?" The kid asked with food in his mouth. "Hey dino be respectful." Hoshi said with a stern look on his face. "What? I don't know him." Dino said with an angry look in his eyes. Mingyu sighed and tried to ignore the two. He then heard footsteps coming out the room. Mingyu looked up and saw him. Wonwoo. He smiled and took a seat next to dino. "Well mingyu, What brings you here?" Wonwoo asked with a smug tone. "I came here because Minghao needed my help." Mingyu answered in a dark tone. Wonwoo laughed. "I need to talk to you. But first let me introduce you to my friends. This is Hoshi, this is his place. Here is dino, he's just a kid so don't mind him." Wonwoo pointed the two out as if they were his minions or something. "Now, lets have a little chat."

Wonwoo led mingyu outside downstairs. There the two had a little talk. "So mingyu..." wonwoo said while smirking. "I think you owe me an apology for what you did to me." Wonwoo said while pointing at his black eye. Mingyu scoffed and smirked. "Tch I did that to you for a reason you bastard." Mingyu replied. "Oh? Well what if I told minghao and all your little friends what you did? I'm sure they'd feel horrible for me don't you think?" Wonwoo asked with a smug look on his face. "As if anyone would believe you." Mingyu replied. "Oh but they would, look at how busted I am." Wonwoo replied. Mingyu froze and swallowed his pride. He didn't want to take his chances so he gave in.

"Fine, what do you want from me?" Mingyu asked with a desperate look on his face. "You're lucky I like you mingyu. Or else i would've beaten your ass already. Let me cut to the chase, I wanna get to know you better. So how about spending some "quality" time together?" Wonwoo asked. "What the hell?! Quality time? What's this about?" Mingyu asked. "What? I can't make new friends...?" Wonwoo laughed. "Fine. You bastard." Mingyu replied. "Good, good." Wonwoo replied.

Just then minghao came down the stairs. "There you are mingyu!" Minghao said. "You can go now. Thanks for helping me out." "What about you though?" Mingyu asked. "I'll just stay here today." Minghao answered. "Alright." Mingyu replied. "Mind if I walk your friend home?" Wonwoo asked while eyeing mingyu. "Can you please? He's not really familiar with the area." Minghao answered. Ugh seriously?? Now this ass had to walk him home? There were no other options, he wasn't familiar with this area so this was his last resort.

"Let's go. Mingyu." Wonwoo said.

Note: sorry about the errors lol, I just fixed them, anyways new chapter coming soon:)