Investigation

At School; (no POV)
"Where have you guys been?" Vernon asked while getting up from his seat. "Some stuff went down..." Seungkwan said while turning away. "What's going on guys? Jeonghan asked while getting up as well.

"Mingyu he's... missing..." Dokyeom said while looking down. "What do you mean? What happened?" Jeonghan asked in a scared voice. "He's been kidnapped." Seungkwan replied.

"Oh god please tell me it's not true!" Jeonghan yelled. "Jeonghan, why would they lie?" Seungcheol said while patting Jeonghan on the shoulder. "Why would they- who-." "An active investigation is going on at the moment." Dokyeom replied sternly.

"Shouldn't there be a search party out for him?"Vernon asked. "They're working on that." Seungkwan replied again. "Is there anyway we could help?" Minghao asked with a worried expression. "Meet us at the gate after school, we're going to do our own investigation." Seungkwan said. Minghao nodded. "I may not be happy with Mingyu right now, but he's still my friend." Minghao said. Jun looked at minghao with shock but stayed silent.

"You coming Jun?" Jeonghan asked while crossing his arms. "I guess." Jun replied. Everyone nodded and went to their classes.
Wonwoo's POV;

"He's missing you say?" Hoshi asked while emptying the dish rack. "Yeah, his two buddies said they tried to get a hold of him last night but they couldn't. So I stopped by this morning and the cops were there." Wonwoo said while looking down. "I see...well, you don't think that maybe..." hoshi paused. "Spit it out." Wonwoo said with wide eyes. "Maybe your dad has him..?" Hoshi said while hiding his face.

Wonwoo froze. He was right. He was supposed to kill mingyu, so maybe his father took matters into his own hands. Damn it! This can't be. Wonwoo was such a damn idiot for not realizing that his father would take drastic measures eventually.

"Fuck!" Wonwoo yelled while punching the wall. "Wonwoo please try and calm down." Dino said while patting his shoulder. "I should've known this was gonna happen..." wonwoo whispered. "I could be wrong." Hoshi said with a shrug. "Try talking to those colleagues of yours, maybe they know something." Hoshi added. Wonwoo sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Wonwoo, we don't know for sure so please don't worry." Dino said while comforting wonwoo.

Wonwoo then got up from the couch and grabbed his leather jacket.

"I need to go and talk to Joshua." Wonwoo said while leaving the house.

Mingyu's POV;
"Don't try and leave big boy." The man whispered. "There's no use." Mingyu froze. The man looked familiar.

"I'll be heading out. And if you even try and move muscle, try and see what happens." The man said once more before shutting the door. Mingyu looked around the room.

He appeared to be in a basement of some sort. Mingyu began to noticed a bunch of torture devices. He then heard footsteps coming down.

A short man with black hair and small eyes looked down at him. "Why am I here??" Mingyu asked while looking at him. The man laughed. "Your family owes Mr.Jeon a ton of money." The man said while walking up to Mingyu's cell. "And you guys still haven't paid him back." "W-What are you saying??" Mingyu asked with tears flowing down his face.

"Cry all you want...there's no use." The man said while laughing. "Your parents, they're also in danger.." "no please, don't hurt them..." mingyu begged. "Do whatever you want to me, but not my parents please don't!" Mingyu cried and begged. "Your father, he's already dead. Your mother, she's in our custody."

Mingyu froze. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT! HOW COULD YOU-" The man hit mingyu over the head with a bat, knocking him out.

Back At School;

"Okay guys, now, I have a plan." Dokyeom said while gathering everyone.

"What might that plan be?" Vernon asked while crossing his arms. "We need to go over where, and when we last saw Mingyu, maybe that way we could see what happened and where he is." Dokyeom said.

"Well the last time I saw him was at school during lunch." Vernon said. "Was he acting suspicious?" Seungkwan asked. "No, I mean he did say he was gonna visit wonwoo."

"I didn't really see him yesterday, I mean, we barely talk anyways." Jeonghan said. "Same here." Seungcheol added.

"Me and Junhui didn't see him either." Minghao said while looking at Jun. Jun nodded.

"Damn it!" Dokyeom yelled while crossing his arms. "We can help you search for him though." Jeonghan said. "I don't know where to start.." Dokyeom said in a sad tone. "How about we go talk to Wonwoo and his friends?" Minghao asked. "As I said before, we may not be on good terms, but this might be the only way we can find mingyu." "Minghao, I don't think that's necessary." Jun said while looking away. "Junhui! It doesn't hurt to try." Minghao said while pouting. "Please come with me..." minghao begged. "Fine." Jun said while scratching his head.

"Okay, jun and Minghao will go and talk to wonwoo, and the rest of you can come to my place and think about where Mingyu was, and can see if he was seen somewhere before his disappearance." Seungkwan said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Wonwoo's POV;

Wonwoo was riding his motorbike down the street at full speed. He needed to see Joshua right now. He knew he'd be at the church. Since he was always there.

Wonwoo rode his motorbike recklessly. He knew Joshua had something to do with Mingyu's disappearance. He would always get on his back about not fulfilling his mission. Sometimes even more than his father did.

Flashback (2 Months Ago)

"Did you guys get your missions done?" Wonwoos father asked while waking up to Joshua, Jihoon, and Wonwoo.

"Yes sir, I took care of the Chae family already." Joshua said with a bow. "Good Joshua, I knew I could trust you." Wonwoo's father said with a smirk. "How about you, Jihoon." "The Lim family got taken care of." Jihoon said. Wonwoo's father nodded.

"How about you Wonwoo?" His father asked while eyeing him. "I haven't yet." Wonwoo said while looking away. "Are you serious?!" His father yelled while walking up to wonwoo. "What the fuck have you been doing?" His father said while slamming wonwoo against the wall.

"Have you been smoking with those little friends of yours instead of actually doing what I asked you to??" Wonwoo stared down at his feet. "ANSWER ME YOU FUCK!" His father yelled. "N-No.." wonwoo whispered. "Tch well it seems like it. I knew I should've given this task to Joshua..." His father said while letting go of wonwoo. "I'll be going now, I have some more shit to take care of." His father said while leaving.

Once he had left, Joshua began to speak. "And I thought you'd be completely capable of taking the Kim's out." Joshua said in a mocking tone. "But I guess you're too scared." Joshua added. "Say that one more time! I dare you." Wonwoo said while getting up and clenching his fist. "Tch, go ahead, punch me." Joshua said with a laugh. "You see, you act all big and bad, but once your father comes around, you shrivel up into a little ball." Wonwoo huffed.

He then took a swing at Joshua; hitting him in the cheek. "Shut the fuck up, you're just a slave." Wonwoo said while lighting his cigarette. "At least I get the job done. Wonwoo." Joshua said while getting up and leaving.
End of Flashback

Once Wonwoo had made it to the Church; he looked through the window and saw Joshua inside. Wonwoo began walking towards the doors of the church.