Fear

Mingyu sat down. "You'll be okay mingyu...it's nothing.." he told himself. He started getting a weird feeling in his stomach. Suddenly he heard footsteps upstairs, coming from his room. "Who's...there?" Mingyu asked while grabbing a knife from the kitchen.

He then walked upstairs, and creaked the door open. He scanned the room; and noticed that his window had been opened. Mingyu sighed in relief and closed the window and locked it. Before he could turn around, someone put their hand over his mouth.

"Stay quiet." The person whispered. Mingyu began to scream. "Scream all you want...no ones gonna hear you.." the man said while shoving mingyu to the floor. "Who...who are you..?" Mingyu asked while grabbing his knife in defense.

"Put. The. Knife. Down." The man said in a higher tone than usual. He then pulled out a gun and pointed it straight at mingyu. "Don't move a muscle. Or I will shoot." Mingyu froze. "Get down." The man said once more. Mingyu did as he was told.

He proceeded to get blindfolded and his arms were tied together. "Shhhh.." the guy said. He then had mingyu follow him to his car.

"Where are you taking me?!" Mingyu yelled while sitting in the back of the mans car. The man took his mask off and turned around to speak to mingyu. "Tch, you'll see.." the guy said once more. Mingyu whimpered.

Please...someone...help...

Mingyu thought as he sat in this strangers car.

The Next Day; (Seungkwans POV)
Seungkwan began walking down to Mingyu's house so they could walk to school together.

He had texted him several times; and got no response. He figured something was up, so he decided to go to Mingyu's house.

Once he got there, he noticed the front door was open. "Mingyu?" Seungkwan yelled while stepping up to the front door. "You up?" Seungkwan asked once more. He got no response. He thought mingyu was asleep, so he went upstairs to Mingyu's room.

He noticed that door was wide open; and that there was no sign of mingyu.

Where could he be?

Seungkwan thought as he stepped into Mingyu's room.

He noticed that there was a knife on the ground, and his room looked like a tornado just hit it.

What the hell happened?

Seungkwan thought as he scanned the room.

Maybe he was just in a rush?

Seungkwan then looked on the nightstand, and saw that Mingyu's phone was still there.

Okay. Something was up. Mingyu would never leave without his phone. Seungkwan started to panic. So he called Dokyeom to ask if he had seen mingyu that night.

"Hello?" Dokyeom asked in a tired voice.
"Hey umm...we have a situation..." Seungkwan said in a scared tone.
"What's going on?! " Dokyeom yelled through the phone.
"Have you seen mingyu? I mean I'm at his house right now and it looks like a lot happened." Seungkwan said with a sigh.
"What do you- ugh, whatever, I'll be there soon." Dokyeom replied as he got out of bed.

10 minutes later;
"What's going on?!" Dokyeom yelled while rushing into the house. "Look." Seungkwan said while walking up the stairs.

Dokyeom froze. "Oh God...it looked like someone broke in.." Dokyeom said while scanning the room. "Don't touch anything, we need to call authorities." Dokyeom said as he picked up the phone.

Wonwoo's POV;
Wonwoo woke up and looked around the room. "Morning" Dino said while smiling. "You're getting discharged today!" Dino yelled while giving wonwoo a hug. Wonwoo laughed. "Thanks for staying here these past few days." Wonwoo said with content. Dino blushed. "Why wouldn't I? You're like a brother to me!" Dino yelled while hitting wonwoo in the shoulder.

Suddenly a man came in. "Hello; I'm nurse Kihyun! I'm here to discharge you today." Kihyun whispered. "Thanks." Wonwoo replied. Dino stepped outside.

Once wonwoo was discharged, he and Dino began walking down the street. " can we go see mingyu? He said he was gonna come see me today." Wonwoo asked while looking at dino. "Sure, but what if he's at school?" Dino asked. "Doesn't hurt to look." Wonwoo replied.

When the two got to Mingyu's house, they noticed that there was a police man talking to two of Mingyu's friends.

"What's going on??" Wonwoo asked while running ahead of Dino. "Where's mingyu?!" He yelled while running towards Dokyeom and Seungkwan. The police man stared at him. "This has nothing to do with you, thug." Wonwoos eyes narrowed. "I don't give a fuck. What happened?!" Wonwoo yelled while staring at Seungkwan.

"We don't know, we just came here and he was. Gone..." Dokyeom said with a sigh. "He's missing.." Seungkwan added. Wonwoos heart started beating faster. "M-Missing..?" Wonwoo asked. "Get outta here thug, we don't need you." The police officer said while shoving wonwoo away. Wonwoo protested. "No...I have to find him!" Wonwoo yelled. However, Dino held him back. "Bro calm down...it's not-" "Dino, you don't understand." Wonwoo said while looking Dino in the eyes. Dino could tell that wonwoo was worried.

Wherever mingyu was; he needed to find him before it was too late.

Or maybe it was too late.

"Officer; you don't understand. I know mingyu as well. Let me help you." Wonwoo said in a stern voice.

"How do I know you weren't involved with this boys disappearance?" The officer asked. Man, he was being such a dick.

"I'm sure he wasn't sir." Seungkwan said while looking at wonwoo. Wonwoo smirked. "He and Mingyu were very close, and well, he wouldn't do that to him..it just doesn't add up." Seungkwan said once more. "Mr.Boo, if what you're saying is true; I'll let him work with us on this investigation." Seungkwan nodded and looked and wonwoo.

They all needed to find mingyu before it was too late.

Mingyu's POV:
Mingyu woke up in a mysterious room. He realized that his blind fold was off; and he could see the room clearly.

Where am I?
Mingyu thought to himself as he looked around.

"Oh, so you're up now?" The same man from last night said.