The Search Pt. 2

Wonwoo's POV;

As wonwoo and Joshua made their way to this "warehouse" wonwoo felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. "Fuck!" Wonwoo yelled while biting his lip. "Not sure if you can hang on any longer.." Joshua whispered with a slight chuckle. Wonwoo growled and drove faster, causing Joshua to fly back a little.

"Dick." Joshua sneered. "My pleasure." Wonwoo replied. "Listen don't get your hopes up, the kid might already be dead." Joshua said with an honest tone. Wonwoo snapped.

"What the fuck Hong? Who's with him right now?!" Wonwoo asked while looking up ahead. "Jihoon and your father." Joshua replied. Wonwoo froze.

"Damn it!" Wonwoo yelled while driving faster.

He needed to get there fast.

Mingyu's POV;

Mingyu silently looked down at his feet. He hasn't eaten in hours, and his head was still throbbing. His vision was also getting blurry.

He heard heavy footsteps coming towards him. Suddenly his cell door opened.

"Well well, if it isn't the Kim boy himself." Mingyu heard a man with a low voice say. He looked up, and saw a man that looked strangely like wonwoo.

"Why have you been around my son lately?" The man asked while holding Mingyu's chin up so he could look him in the eyes. Mingyu stayed quiet.

"ANSWER ME!" The man yelled while kicking mingyu across the face. "I-" mingyu could barely speak. He felt like he barely had any life in him left. "Wonwoo is really a pussy. He didn't have the guts to kill you, so now I had to take matters into my own hands." The man said while kicking mingyu repeatedly.

Mingyu began coughing up blood. "Jihoon. Give me the gun." The man said to the short man who was nearby. "Sir are you sure you want to-" "SHUT UP AND GIVE ME THE GUN!" The man yelled.

Dino's POV;

"Damn it!" Dino yelled while punching the wall. "I-I hope wonwoo's okay..." Dino whispered while taking a hit of his cigarette. "Don't stress Chan." Hoshi said while patting Dino's shoulder.

"We gotta go look for him hoshi." Dino said frantically. "Please." Dino added while looking at hoshi with sad eyes. "Look Chan, I would go, but where are we gonna go look?! We have no idea where he is right now." "Wasn't he at the church?" Dino asked. "Yeah, 6 hours ago." Hoshi replied. Dino stayed silent.

Dokyeom's POV;

"This whole search was useless." Jun scoffed while crossing his arms.

Dokyeom stayed silent. He knew jun was right. There was no way they could find mingyu. They didn't even know where to start. They just hoped that he wasn't dead by now.

"Shut the fuck up Jun!" Seungkwan said while standing up. "Guys stop we shouldn't-"  Vernon was cut off mid way by Jun. "tch, why should I? I'm not the idiot who's tryna look for someone who's probably dead by now!"

"Jun. stop!" Minghao yelled while grabbing Jun's arm. Jun pulled his arm away aggressively. Seungkwan punched Jun in the face.

"STOP!" Dokyeom yelled while getting up. jun growled and tackled Seungkwan to the floor. Dokyeom broke the two up. "This isn't solving anything!" Dokyeom yelled with tears in his eyes. "You really think this is gonna bring Mingyu back..?" Dokyeom added. Seungkwan. Seungkwan looked down. "He's probably dead." Jun said while cocking his brow. "I'm leaving." Jun said while getting up. "Junhui!" Minghao yelled.

"I...this isn't like him!" Minghao said while looking at his friends. "I'll go talk to him." Everyone  nodded and looked towards Dokyeom. "Are you okay?" Jeonghan asked. Dokyeom nodded.

Minghao's POV:

"Jun? What's been going on lately..?" Minghao asked while running  up to Jun. jun turned around. "Why are you so worried about him..?" Jun asked while clenching his fists.

"Junhui, what are you talking about?" Minghao asked while back hugging Jun. jun shoved him off. "Why are you always playing with me Minghao? You act all lovey dovey with me but when I actually want us to be something, you turn away? After all I've done for you Minghao, why do you push me aside?" Jun asked while pinning minghao against the wall.

"Jun... why are you saying this? Who said I don't pay attention to you..?" Minghao asked while touching Jun's cheek. "You don't even acknowledge me.." jun whispered with a tear drop sliding down his cheek. "I was stupid then. Wen Junhui, you should know by now. That I love you. and only you." Minghao said while giving Jun a kiss on the lips.

"I'm sorry..." jun whispered into Minghao's neck. "It's okay... you were just stressed." Minghao said while smiling and hugging jun. "I love you Wen Junhui. Don't forget that." Minghao said while hugging jun. "now. Let me cheer you up! What do you want?" Minghao asked with an innocent smile. "I want you." Junhui said with a smile.

Wonwoo's POV;

"We're here." Wonwoo said while holding his gun up. "Now, where the fuck are they?" Wonwoo asked while holding a gun to Joshua's head. "I'll show you damn!" Joshua yelled while walking ahead. Wonwoo kept his gun up.

Joshua led him to a cellar of some sort. Wonwoo heard nothing, but followed him.

There he saw Mingyu, sitting against the wall, blood surrounding him. "MINGYU!" Wonwoo yelled. Joshua's eyes widened. "I..." Joshua whispered while looking around.

Mingyu's POV (flashback);

Mingyu saw that Jihoon guy give the mysterious man a gun. Mingyu's eyes widened, but he could barely speak. "Please don't-" BOOM!

Everything went black.

Wonwoo's POV;

"Mingyu, please...it's me...Wonwoo." Wonwoo whispered with tears coming down his eyes. Suddenly he heard foot steps coming behind him. "My beloved son.." The man whispered.

"Dad." Wonwoo said while turning around and pointing the gun at his father. "I did your job for you." His father said while pointing at mingyu. Wonwoo sighed and looked down at his feet. Tears began falling down his face. "Fuck You." Wonwoo said while pulling the trigger on his gun. The bullet hit wonwoo's father in the arm.

"Tch, I never thought we'd have to do this Wonwoo." His father said with a smirk.