Promise

Wonwoo's POV;

"Are you guys hungry ?" Hoshi asked while standing behind Dino. Mingyu nodded. "I'm starving.." mingyu said. "We made pancakes." Dino said with a smile. Wonwoo smiled back. "Thanks." Wonwoo said as he got up. "Ouch." Mingyu said while he got out of bed.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo asked. "My back hurts." Mingyu whined. "Aww man." Wonwoo said in a sad tone. Dino blushed and looked away.

Mingyu looked at the clock. "Oh shit! I gotta go to school!" Mingyu yelled while grabbing his bag from the floor. "But what about breakfast ?" Wonwoo asked while pointing at his plate. " I can't eat breakfast today.." mingyu said in a sad tone. "Ugh its no issue, I'll take you to school." Wonwoo said while putting on his jacket.

"You dont have to.." mingyu whispered. "It's okay, I want to." Wonwoo said in a light voice. Mingyu blushed and Wonwoo smiled.

"Let's get going." Wonwoo said. Mingyu nodded.

wonwoo  rode his bike down the street at full speed. He wanted to make sure Mingyu wasn't late.

Dokyeom's POV;

"Hey." Seungkwan said as he and Dokyeom walked to school. "Hey." Dokyeom replied. "How's your morning?" Seungkwan asked. "Good Mr.Boo! How's yours?" Dokyeom asked as he chuckled. "Oh, wow we're being formal now?!" Seungkwan asked with a laugh. "Guess so." Dokyeom replied.

Dokyeom smiled and Seungkwan smiled back. Although they weren't officially together yet, it felt like they were already a couple. Suddenly Dokyeom tripped over a stone. "Woah!" He yelled as he almost fell to the ground. However, Seungkwan caught him.

"You okay?" Seungkwan asked. "Yeah.." Dokyeom replied.

Mingyu's POV;

Once Mingyu got to school, he got off of wonwoo's bike and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'll see you after school okay?" Mingyu said while hugging wonwoo. Wonwoo smiled. "I'll be here." Wonwoo replied. Mingyu waved goodbye and walked up to his friends.

"Good morning guys!" Mingyu said with a bright smile. "Heyy!" Vernon said with a smile. "You and Wonwoo are so cute!" Jeonghan said with a glint in his eyes. "I thought you hated him haha." Minghao said with a slight chuckle. "Well...I forgave him.." mingyu said with a blush. Jun laughed. "I'm happy for you." Jun said with a bright smile.

"Thanks." Mingyu replied. While everyone was talking, they noticed Dokyeom and Seungkwan weren't there yet.

"Where's BookSeok?!" Jun asked. "I don't know." Everyone said in sync.

Suddenly everyone heard running coming from the school gate. "SORRY WE'RE LATE GUYS!!" Seungkwan yelled. Dokyeom narrowed his eyes and looked down at his feet. "It's fine." Vernon said. "Where were you guys?" Minghao asked.

"Oh umm we kinda lost track of our path." Dokyeom said in a suspicious tone. "Hmmm.." jun said while squinting. "Jun! Don't do that, that's bad for your eyes." Minghao said while forcing Jun's eyes open. "Ouch sorry baby." Jun said while scratching his head. "It's okay, I don't want my man having bad eyesight!" Minghao said while punching Jun's cheeks.

Dokyeom and Seungkwan looked at each other and laughed.

"Are you guys an item??" Jeonghan asked with a gasp. "Maybe..." Seungkwan said while blushing. Dokyeom smiled and wrapped his arm around Seungkwan. "YES! WE ARE!" Dokyeom said with pride.

Mingyu smiled. "You guys are cute." Mingyu said with a laugh. "I've been shipping since we were kids." Mingyu said again. Seungkwan blushed and Dokyeom laughed awkwardly. "Hehe.." they both laughed.

"ITS SO CUTE SEEING EVERYONE TOGETHER!" Vernon screeched. "Why are you still single?" Jun asked while laughing. Minghao punched jun on the shoulder. "That's not nice." Minghao said with a pout. "S-Sorry.." jun huffed.

"All have you know I'm not single! I'm talking to someone right now." Vernon said triumphantly. "Is that so?" Jun asked while cocking his eyebrow. "Yes!" Vernon said.

Suddenly the bell rang, and everyone went to their classes.

"Let's go." Minghao said while dragging jun. "okay Seungcheol, lets get going." Jeonghan said while walking ahead of Seungcheol. "Well, lets go Mingyu." Vernon said. Mingyu smiled as he saw Seungkwan and Dokyeom walking together.

Wonwoo's POV;

"I've never been happier." Wonwoo said as he laid on the couch. "I'm glad." Dino replied with a soft smile. "Where were you last night?" Wonwoo asked while getting up. "I was at the diner." Dino replied.

"Oh, well what were you doing there?" Wonwoo asked. "Well; I was talking to some dude named Vernon, he was pretty nice." Dino said with a slight blush. "Oooo Chan has a boyfriend?? Did you really get over me that fast?" Wonwoo asked in a joking tone .

Dino laughed. "Haha very funny, he's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend. And who said I was over you ?!" Dino asked while folding his arms. Wonwoo laughed. "It was just a joke." Wonwoo replied.

Dino laughed. "I'm just glad you're happy wonwoo." Dino said briefly.

Time Skip (After School)

"I guess I'll see you later?" Mingyu asked as he waved to Dokyeom and Seungkwan the two nodded. "Sooo where are you two love birds heading to?" Jeonghan asked Dokyeom and Seungkwan. "To the movies!" Dokyeom said with a smile. "Ooo nice." Jeonghan smiled.

Minghao and Jun were already walking off to Jun's car. " I wonder where they are going?" Vernon asked. "Probably gonna go have sex on the woods." Seungkwan said. Mingyu laughed.

"Wonwoo should be coming soon. So I'll see y'all later!" Mingyu said while waving. Everyone waved back and smiled.

While mingyu waited by the gate, he saw Wonwoo riding down the street.

"Ready?" Wonwoo asked as he pulled up. Mingyu nodded and hopped on. "Let's go for an evening stroll, shall we?" Wonwoo asked with a smile. "That'd be great!" Mingyu replied with smile.

Wonwoo then continued to drive down the seemingly endless roads. Only looking ahead at the sunset. "Wow!" Mingyu yelled while gazing up at the sky. "Beautiful isn't it?" Wonwoo yelled back. "Yep!" Mingyu replied.

Wonwoo stopped the motorbike and got off. "Here we are." Wonwoo said while staring at a desert. "I go here every time I'm stressed out." Wonwoo said while sitting down on the sand. Mingyu smiled and leaned against wonwoos shoulder. "It's beautiful." Mingyu said while looking at wonwoo.

"Mingyu, promise me something.." wonwoo said while looking at Mingyu. "Anything." Mingyu said. "Promise me, you'll always be by my side, no matter what." Wonwoo said while holding mingyu. "Of course.." mingyu replied while giving wonwoo a kiss.

Wonwoo smiled back.

The two sat there and watched the sunset.

As long as they had each other, nothing else mattered.