Frustration

"Jun! There you are!" Minghao said while running up to him. "I-I was looking for you.." minghao said while his eyes traveled to the floor. "Oh...w-why?" Jun asked while turning his back.

"Your boyfriend is here, I should be the last person you should worry about." Jun added while taking a huff. "Wen Junhui! You're my best friend! Why wouldn't I worry about you when you're upset?" Minghao asked while going up to jun and touching his shoulder. "You're right. I'm nothing more than a friend to you.." jun whispered while trying to hold in his tears.

"Jun..." Yanan said while getting up and comforting him. "Yanan. Can you give me and jun some privacy please? I just need a moment to speak with him." Minghao asked while holding Jun's shoulder. Yanan nodded and left the area.

"What is going on with you Jun?" Minghao asked while crossing his arms. "me? What's wrong with me you ask?" Jun said furiously while pointing at himself. "Maybe it's because I'm in love with someone who won't even acknowledge me. Or maybe it's because I don't know how to let go of someone who I'll know never love me back!" Jun yelled while scattering his papers on the floor.

"Jun what's this about?!" Minghao asked with a sad face. "YOU! ITS ABOUT YOU MINGHAO...I LOVE YOU, AND I ALWAYS HAVE...PART OF ME KNOWS ITS WRONG AND THAT I SHOULDNT LOVE YOU BUT THE OTHER PART OF ME CANT LET YOU GO..." Jun yelled with tears rolling down his face.

Minghao looked at jun in the eyes. He could tell that he wasn't exaggerating. How couldn't he have noticed before? He was so blind .

"Jun I-" minghao said, but he was cut off by Jun once again. "And I know you don't have the slightest bit of interest in me..." jun said before walking off. "I can't with this right now...I have to go.." jun sniffled as he grabbed his stuff and walked out of the library. "Jun please wait!" Minghao yelled. But jun just kept walking.

Vernon's POV:
"YOU ASSHOLE IMMA WACK YOU I CANT BELIEVE YOUVE DONE THIS!!" Vernon yelled while running towards Dino with his fist straight ahead. However, Dino caught it and ended up knocking Vernon to the ground.

"You really think you can beat me in a fight? Tch please." Dino scoffed while crossing his arms. "H-how did you..?" "It's called growing up on the streets." Dino said sternly. Vernon froze. "Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go find my pal wonwoo, I'm gettin tired." Dino said casually as he walked past Vernon, who was now on the floor.

Vernon then heard footsteps coming towards him. "What happened this time?" Jeonghan asked while looking down at Vernon with a disappointed face. "Oh hehe I uhhh..." "ugh no need to explain, you have to head to class!" Jeonghan yelled while dragging Vernon. "Ouch you're hurting me!" Vernon protested.

Mingyu's POV:
"Not gonna lie, I kinda missed you.." wonwoo whispered into Mingyus neck. "Tch no kidding! You sent me so many messages and voicemails." Mingyu said with a chuckle. "Why are you here anyways?" Mingyu asked in a curious tone. "I came to see you." Wonwoo said in a soft tone. Mingyu blushed and turned away. "Shut up you idiot!" Mingyu laughed as he punched wonwoos shoulder. "What? It's true." Wonwoo said with a smile.

"Wonwoo." Mingyu said while looking at wonwoo in the eyes. "Hm?" Wonwoo asked while staring back. "What about minghao..?" Mingyu asked while looking down. "Aren't you guys together..?" Mingyu asked in a sad tone. Wonwoo sighed. "Yeah I guess you could say that.." wonwoo said. Mingyu stayed silent.

"Then what am I to you?" Mingyu asked while getting up from his sitting position. "Mingyu, please not now.." wonwoo begged. "Sorry I..just.. I don't know, I've been thinking about that lately.." mingyu whispered. "Class is starting soon... I have to go...I'll text you." Mingyu said while waving at wonwoo awkwardly. Wonwoo waved back and began walking back to the gates of the school.

Dokyeom's POV:
Dokyeom decided to eat near the school fountain and just relax with his thoughts for a while.

It was peaceful until he heard footsteps that were walking at a fast pace. He turned and saw that it was coming from a very upset looking jun.

"Jun!" Dokyeom yelled while running over to him. "What's wrong?" Dokyeom asked while sitting next to jun, who was sitting on a nearby bench. He noticed that jun had been crying since his eyes were red. "Minghao, I-" "shhh it's okay.." Dokyeom said while putting juns head on his shoulder. "We can talk about this later if you want." Jun nodded and began to cry as he spoke. "I just... Yanan told me that I should tell minghao how I feel and that it would make things better but... it didn't..." jun sniffled at the end of his sentence. "He didn't understand how I felt, he didn't even acknowledge it! Damn I'm so stupid for loving my best friend...I should've know he would have found someone..." jun whispered and he cried.

"Jun...I know how you feel.." Dokyeom said in a low tone. "I love mingyu...even though I know he doesn't love me back. It may hurt, but I have to accept it. Jun if you truly love someone, you value their happiness more than anything in this world. It's normal for it to hurt you..." Dokyeom said. Jun looked down. "Jun. talk to minghao again. Maybe you'll see the truth in everything and maybe try explaining to him how you feel by yourself. Like naturally, without Yanan or anyone intruding." Dokyeom proposed as he stood up.

"Now c'mon, lets go to class." Dokyeom said as jun stood up and began walking alongside him.

Wonwoo's POV:
Wonwoo walked to the outside gate of the campus. "Where the hell is dino huh?!" Wonwoo yelled while looking around the area. Wonwoo sighed and stood at the gate. Suddenly he heard running footsteps coming towards him. "WONWOO LETS GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" Dino yelled while grabbing wonwoo and running down the street.

"What the fuck was that Chan?" Wonwoo said while grabbing his arm. "Heheh sorry...I uh...kinda stole something." Dino said while holding up a bag. "What the fuck is that?!" Wonwoo asked.

"Oh well it's a mini laptop and I thought I should..."

Dino went on and on about that thing he stole. So much however; that he finally shut up when they got home.

At home;
Wonwoo decided to go to his room and text mingyu.

Wonwoo;
Hey.
Mingyu:
Hey.
Wonwoo:
Wyd rn?
Mingyu:
Just relaxing...I'm kinda tired.
Wonwoo:
Send a picture?
Mingyu:

 Wonwoo:Send a picture? Mingyu:

Wonwoo:
Damn, you're cute.
Mingyu:
Shut up! How bout you send a pic now?!
Wonwoo:

Mingyu:You're so awkward, but so hot :) Wonwoo:Stfu! Mingyu:I gtg, it was nice texting you tho

Mingyu:
You're so awkward, but so hot :)
Wonwoo:
Stfu!
Mingyu:
I gtg, it was nice texting you tho. ;)
Wonwoo:
Bye.

Wonwoo then put his phone down.

Wonwoo...you were supposed to kill him, and now you're falling for him!

Wonwoo sighed and fell asleep.