Guilt

"Wanna come to my place?" Wonwoo asked with a smirk. "Of course." Minghao said with a smile.

The two began walking to wonwoos place casually. However, they both knew were this was going.
Dokyeom's POV;
Seungkwan had found Dokeyom and began comforting him.

"Hey it's okay.." Seungkwan said while giving his best friend a hug. "Don't be to upset, I'm sure mingyu didn't mean to hurt you." Dokyeom nodded and began wiping tears from his eyes. "Hey cheer up, how bout we go get some coffee? I was gonna meet the guys there today." Seungkwan offered with a warm smile. "Yes, that'd be fun." Dokyeom said.

The two began walking down the street towards the coffee shop. The walk was silent but Dokyeom felt safe. For some reason, he always felt the most safe around Seungkwan. He knew he could trust him with anything really.

After about 5 minutes of walking, the two made it to the local coffee shop nearby. "Where could they be?" Seungkwan asked while looking around. Suddenly he saw Jeonghan waving towards a the two. "Over here !" The two then looked over at Jeonghan and began walking towards them.

"I thought you were working today Dokyeom?" Vernon asked. "Well..I was going to but some stuff happened..." Dokyeom said with a slight frown. "What happened seokmin?" Jun asked with a frown. "It's...about...mingyu..." Seungkwan said while taking a seat next to Vernon. "GRRR WHAT DID THAT ASSHOLE DO TO YOU?!" Jeonghan yelled while slamming his coffee onto the table. "Hey Jeonghan calm down!" Seungcheol said while grabbing Jeonghans wrist. "Sorry..." jeonghan replied while huffing.

"I don't wanna go into it." Dokyeom said with a blank face. Everyone nodded and began to talk about school and exams that are coming up.

Mingyu's POV;
Mingyu sat there, taking orders and cooking food. Since he was now alone in the shop, he had to do everything himself.

But it didn't bother him. He thought he deserved it. He treated Dokyeom like shit and he would never acknowledge him. Although he didn't do it on purpose, he knew and understood why Dokyeom would be mad at him right now. He was just hoping that Dokyeom would talk to him again so they could clear the air between them.

He didn't wanna lose anyone else.

End of POV

Wonwoo's POV:
Once minghao and wonwoo made it to wonwoos apartment, the two sat down on the couch watching whatever was on TV.

While the two were watching TV, they heard dino step out of his room.

"Finally your back, asshole." Dino said while spitting in wonwoo's face. "Hey! Well you little-" "stop." Minghao said while grabbing wonwoos hand. "Just ignore him.." minghao said with a smile. Wonwoo nodded and began kissing minghao roughly. Minghao gasped in response and hugged wonwoos neck.

Dino saw this and began to get uncomfortable."uhhh I think imma go..." Dino said while walking out of the door. Leaving minghao and wonwoo alone with each other.

The two began making out roughly. Wonwoo being at the top, and Minghao positioned right under him.

"Wonwoo..." minghao whispered with a slight moan. "Please..." he said with a huff. Wonwoo smirked. He loved getting this type of reaction out of people . It just made him feel powerful.

"Follow me." Wonwoo said while taking his shirt off and leading minghao into the room.

Once they were in the room, minghao was pushed onto the bed within seconds. "I never knew you were like this..." wonwoo said while chuckling. Minghao was too flustered to speak so he just nodded in response.

Minghao took in the amazing sight in front of him. There he saw, wonwoo, shirtless. His abs showing clearly. Minghao moaned unintentionally, this caused wonwoo to go crazy. He then took off minghaos white shirt and threw it across the room. He then started to remove his pants and underwear. He proceeded to pull minghao closer. Suddenly he grabbed minghaos hair and put his face downwards towards his crotch.

"Suck it." Wonwoo demanded. Minghao nodded and did so. Wonwoo moaned and pulled minghaos hair. He then flipped minghao over and began getting him from behind. "Scream." Wonwoo demanded once more. "WONWOO!" Minghao yelled at the top of his lungs. Wonwoo smirked and finished up.

Wonwoo began to put his clothes back on as he fixed his hair. Minghao laid there on the bed, catching his breath. "You okay?" Wonwoo asked while walking up to minghao. "Y-Yeah..." minghao said with a blush. "I just.. never did that before.." minghao hid his face under the blanket. "It's okay baby...how was it?" Wonwoo asked. "Amazing." Minghao replied while getting up and putting his clothes on.

Minghao then got a text message from his father saying that he'd left for a business trip. "Looks like I'm staying over..." minghao said while smiling. Wonwoo smiled back and gave minghao a back hug. "I love you wonwoo..." minghao said. Wonwoo froze.

"Love you too.." wonwoo replied.
Mingyu's POV:
Mingyu began closing up his shop since it was a slow day anyway. He sighed as he was packing up his things and leaving the building. Once he was outside, he saw Dokyeom and Seungkwan walking together.

"Dokyeom!" Mingyu yelled while running over to the two. "H-Hey.." mingyu said while walking over to Dokeyom. Dokyeom blushed and began to speak . "Mingyu...?" He asked while crossing his arms. "Yes?" Mingyu asked. "How about we all go get a bite to eat? I'm starving I mean-" "stop." Dokyeom said while crossing his arms. "If you're looking for an apology then I'm sorry. I know I overreacted earlier today. I was just in the moment that's all.." Dokyeom said while looking at Seungkwan. "Anyways, i think we should start talking to each other less...I mean with everything that's happened I think we need some time." Dokyeom said while walking away.

Mingyu froze and he sighed. I'm such an asshole...he thought to himself as he began walking down to his house.

Once he had gotten home, he realized he had gotten a text from wonwoo.

Wonwoo:
Hey.
Where are you?
Can we meet up?
I need to talk you
Mingyu?
Mingyu?
Are you okay?!
You're ignoring me aren't you?

Mingyu sighed at these messages and put his phone on his night stand. He was done with wonwoo, why couldn't he see that? But then again, another part of him desperately wanted and needed wonwoo.

He just wished that feeling could vanish...but seeing wonwoos face made that desire only stronger.