I love you

Mingyu's POV;

Mingyu ran through the streets, towards Wonwoo's house. He needed to see him now, no matter what.

He was tired of the games. Tired of everything. All he knew was that he loved wonwoo, and that he wanted was to be with him.

Suddenly he saw a motorbike coming his way.

On the bike was Wonwoo.

"Mingyu!" Wonwoo yelled while hopping off his bike. Wonwoo gave mingyu a hug and mingyu hugged back. "I'm sorry wonwoo.." mingyu whispered. "Shhh, it's okay.." wonwoo whispered as he patted Mingyu's head.

They then pulled away from the hug and looked each other in the eyes. "I love you, Wonwoo.." mingyu said while leaning in. Wonwoo kissed mingyu and began making out with him passionately.

"Haha. Wow." Mingyu said while pulling away. "What?" Wonwoo chuckled. "I don't know it's just, I missed that." Mingyu said with a laugh. Wonwoo smiled and patted Mingyu's head.

"Let's go back to my place." Wonwoo said while taking Mingyu's hand; mingyu hopped on the motorbike and held onto wonwoo.

"Never been on one of these before." Mingyu said with a laugh. "It's fun isn't it?" Wonwoo yelled. Mingyu nodded.

Wonwoo's POV;

Wonwoo rode at full speed, he didn't care who was in the way.

Once they got to the apartment, wonwoo opened the door and saw Dino in the kitchen doing the dishes. "Hey." Dino said, his eyes widened when he saw mingyu behind wonwoo.

Dino smiled and walked past wonwoo. "I knew you could do it" he whispered. Dino then walked out of the door. "I'll...leave you guys to it." Dino said while walking out.

Dino's POV;

As Dino walked out of the apartment, he sighed and put his hands in his pockets.

Although he wanted nothing more than for wonwoo to be happy, it still hurt him. He loved wonwoo more than anything, and seeing him give his love to someone else kinda pressed Dino's buttons.

He sighed and kicked a few rocks that were on the ground.

Dino, why are you mad? He's happy, why shouldn't you be? Dino asked himself.

His emotions were getting the best of him again. He couldn't blame anyone else but himself.

Mingyu's POV;

Wonwoo began sucking on Mingyu's neck. This caused mingyu to moan loud.

"Fuck! Wonwoo~" mingyu moaned as he gripped onto Wonwoo's shoulders. Wonwoo held mingyu down and began unbuttoning his shirt and pants.

"Stay down." He said. Mingyu nodded and watched as Wonwoo undressed him slowly. "Yes~" Mingyu moaned as wonwoo's hands gently caressed his body.

Wonwoo moaned and began undressing himself.

Mingyu laid there and watched as wonwoo took off his shirt, pants, and boxers.

"Fuck you're big." Mingyu moaned out. Wonwoo smirked and gave mingyu a passionate kiss. "Are you ready?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu nodded.

Wonwoo inserted his member inside Mingyu's tight hole. "Fuck.." mingyu moaned. "You're so big!" Wonwoo began thrusting without warning.

"OHHHH~" mingyu moaned. "FASTER!" He screamed. Wonwoo began thrusting at a fast pace, not stopping. Mingyu's eyes rolled to the back of his head.