Kiss?

At Dokyeom's House:
Dokyeom decided to invite Vernon and Seungkwan over to hangout for the night. The trio have been doing nothing for the past hour now.

"I wish mingyu could be here.." Seungkwan said while yawning. "Hey! Don't be so rude." Vernon said while slapping Seungkwan. The two started bickering, Dokyeom just sat there in silence once again. "What's wrong?" Vernon asked while striding towards Dokyeom. Dokyeom began to speak. "I feel like Mingyu has been acting different..." Dokyeom said while putting his face in a nearby pillow. "Why do you think that?" Vernon asked.

"Every time I try to talk to him he just brushes me off, or he's always busy!" Dokyeom yelled. "Hasn't he been doing that for quite sometime now?" Seungkwan asked while cocking his eyebrow. "Yeah but this time I feel like he's actually hiding something." Dokyeom replied while tears began to flow down his face. "Hey don't cry, we'll help you out!" Vernon said triumphantly. "How?!" Dokyeom and Seungkwan said in sync. "Hehe you'll see.." Vernon said with a smirk.

Back to Mingyu's House:
Wonwoo sat across from Mingyu and began eating his dinner. Mingyu continued to stare at him in a weird way. Wonwoo took a few glances at him but didn't say a word. Mingyu was just giving off a weird vibe.

Suddenly Mingyu was right in front of Wonwoo's face. "What the hell are you doing?" Wonwoo asked while cocking his eyebrow. Mingyu said nothing and got closer. Before he knew it mingyu started kissing him. Wonwoo sat there in shock and kissed back willingly. The kiss soon got heated and wonwoo began to make his way to Mingyu's neck. Mingyu gasped and let go of Wonwoo.

"I-" mingyu said while catching his breath. Wonwoo smirked. "You?" The two sat there in silence, mingyu seemed to be conflicted and wonwoo sat there staring at him. "I didn't mean to do it." Mingyu said while looking down. "I just wanted to-" "but you did." Wonwoo said while cutting him off. Mingyu blushes and looked down once more. "D-did you like it?" Mingyh asked. Wonwoo laughed and shrugged it off. "Tch. I'm a better kisser." Wonwoo said sternly. "You're not gonna say  a word about this right?" Mingyu asked. "No promises." Wonwoo replied.

Vernon, Seungkwan and Dokyeom;
"You're seriously taking us to Mingyus house?" Seungkwan asked while putting on his hoodie. "Yep, you're lucky I got a car so we don't have to walk there haha." Vernon said while buckling up. "Do I have to wear a seatbelt?" Seungkwan asked in a annoyed tone. "SAFETY FIRST BOO!" Vernon yelled while starting the engine.

While Seungkwan and Vernon were going over the rules of safety and seatbelts, Dokyeom stared out the window. He really was hoping that Mingyu could come to his senses and open up to him again. Just a few days ago they were best friends, what happened? Could he have found out about his feelings towards him? Maybe he ruined their friendship?! All these possible reasons as to why Mingyu was ignoring him was floating around his head. He simply sighed and leaned his head back against the seat.

"You good?" Seungkwan asked. Dokyeom nodded in response.

Mingyu's house:

After that little encounter the two had, wonwoo decided to just lounge around Mingyu's living room and watch TV. "You're such a scrub!" Mingyu yelled while throwing at pillow towards wonwoo. "What the hell was that for?" Wonwoo asked. "You ate all my snacks." Mingyu replied and sighed. "Not my fault." Wonwoo replied. Mingyu them joined him on the couch. The two were watching some sort of movie.

Wonwoo began to get close to Mingyu. Mingyu didn't think anything of it at first. As mingyu was trying to ignore wonwoos aura, he felt his breath on his neck. "W-wonwoo?" Mingyu asked while trying to back away.

Before Mingyu could move, wonwoo began kissing him roughly again, for some reason, mingyu kissed back. The two were having a heated make out session. After a while, wonwoo removed him self from mingyu and looked at him in the eyes. "Wonwoo... please..." mingyu begged. "Tch, someone's needy." Mingyu ripped off wonwoos shirt and pulled him closer. Wonwoo smirked and began making out with Wonwoo again..

Vernon, Seungkwan, and Dokyeom;

"Okay, were here!" Vernon said while approaching Mingyu's door. "C'mon Dokeyom, don't be nervous it's just Mingyu!" Seungkwan said while pulling Dokyeom into the door way. He sighed and looked down. Vernon softly knocked. "Hm? Oh the doors unlock, let's just go in." Vernon said. Vernon then pushed the door open and saw Wonwoo on top on mingyu.

"WHAT?!" Vernon said in shock. Seungkwan then walked in. "VERNON WHAT HAPP-" Seungkwan couldn't even finish his sentence! He fainted in shock at the sight in front of him. Dokyeom heard all of the commotion and ran in to see if anything was wrong. "Guys are you..?" Dokyeom's eyes widened as he saw Wonwoo and Mingyu, both shirtless standing next to each other with a light blush on their faces.

"Dokyeom...I can explain-" mingyu said while getting closer to Dokyeom. Dokyeom stared down at his feet and began to cry. "No...you don't need too.." Dokyeom said while dragging Vernon and Seungkwan with him. "I-I'll go..." Dokyeom said while walking out the door. "Hey wait!" Mingyu said while going after him. Wonwoo grabbed his wrists and stopped him. "Let him be.." wonwoo said while putting his shirt back on.

"This was a mistake." Mingyu said while putting on his shirt. "Mingyu. Stop." Wonwoo said while holding Mingyu's hand. "Who was that boy?" Wonwoo asked sternly. Mingyu stared down at his feet. "That's my friend Dokyeom.." mingyu said while shifting around. "Friend?" Wonwoo asked. "He seemed to have a reaction that a friend wouldn't have" wonwoo added. "What are you trying to say?" Mingyu asked with a concerned look on his face. "I can tell that that boy is in love with you mingyu." Wonwoo said sternly while holding mingyu.

"Wonwoo..." mingyu said with a sad sigh. "Let's just go to sleep. You needa head back tomorrow." Mingyu added while walking upstairs to his room. Wonwoo sat there as he saw mingyu disappear into the hallway.

This was a mistake. Wonwoo shouldn't be here and yet he was. He has Minghao, he shouldn't be messing with Mingyu. He knew that he couldn't kill him, so why even get close to him in the first place?
A/N; sorry for not updating in awhile. I just didn't have ideas so yeah here's this shitty chapter! Hope you enjoyed it tho. And also, HAPPY DINO DAY 💞