Plan/Confusion

As mingyu was getting ready to clock into work, he got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hey.
Mingyu:
Hey, who is this?
Unknown:
Wonwoo.
Mingyu:
Oh ... hey? I mean, how'd u get my number?!
Unknown:
Tch I have my ways.
I have to talk to you , can I meet you when you're done with shift later?
Mingyu:
Sure.
Unknown:
Add me to your contacts first.
Mingyu:
Okay.

After texting wonwoo, Mingyu walked out of the house and made his way to work.
Dokyeoms POV:
*on the phone with Seungkwan*

"I really don't wanna work today." Dokyeom said while getting up from his bed. "C'mon man, you have to face Mingyu at some point, and who knows, maybe he'll explain what was goin on?" Seungkwan said, trying to make his best friend feel better. "Yeah right! Listen, I'm not going to work unless you come with me." Dokyeom said sternly. He really didn't wanna see mingyu, at least not by himself. "Okay okay fine. I'll be over at your house in a few. " Seungkwan answered. Before Dokyeom could say more, Seungkwan hung up the phone.

Yeah, seeing mingyu wouldn't be so bad. But Dokyeom just didn't have the guts to look at Mingyu face to face anymore. He felt like things were changing between the two. Dokyeom desperately cared about Mingyu too much, and it was hurting him. But there was nothing he could do. He had fallen in love with mingyu so much that when mingyu did break his heart, it hurt more than it should.

Why couldn't Mingyu see how much Dokyeom cared for him?! Why does he shove him away and not tell him anything? All these questions kept Dokyeom up at night. He couldn't help but feel betrayed by his love. Maybe mingyu and wonwoo had some sort of connection with each other, and now mingyu is starting to forget all his old friends? That could be the only comforting explanation Dokyeom could think of.

While Dokyeom was getting ready, he started to think about the plan he suggested yesterday. Maybe he could tell Minghao about how Wonwoo cheated? He should mention Mingyu this time. Maybe mingyu will come to his senses that way. He'll see who he truly loves.

While Dokeyom was trying to devise his plan, he heard the doorbell ring from downstairs. "Coming!" Dokyeom yelled as he ran down the stairs. Once he made it down there, he opened the door and saw Seungkwan standing there.

"Yes! You came!" Dokyeom said while smiling with excitement. "Duh, i never lie." Seungkwan said while shrugging. "Can I come in?? I'm freezing!" Seungkwan said while shivering. "O-oh, yeah." Dokyeom let Seungkwan in. "I need to ask for a favor." Dokyeom said while leading Seungkwan upstairs.

Once the two made it to Dokyeoms room, Dokyeom shut the door. "Hey man I get that we're close but I don't like you that -" Dokyeom hit Seungkwan on the head, interrupting him. "YOU IDIOT!! YOU THOUGHT I WAS TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU OR SOMETHING?! LET ME TALK!" Dokyeom yelled. "Sorry it all just seemed that way that's all." Seungkwan said while frowning. "Anyways, remember that plan I suggested to you and Vernon yesterday? Well I was gonna ask if you can help me with that?!" Dokyeom asked. "Yeah sure, I mean as long as we're not dragging mingyu under the bus." Seungkwan said. "Hehe about that... I-I was thinking about mentioning him..." Dokyeom said while sweating.

"WHAT WHY?!" Seungkwan asked. "Because, I feel like Minghao deserves to know the truth." Dokeyom said while looking down at his feet. He didn't wanna tell Seungkwan the true reason why he was doing this. He felt like Seungkwan wouldn't understand so he just said that he wanted to let minghao know. Although that was apart of the reason why, it was exactly the true reason why.

"I suppose you are right." Seungkwan said while holding his chin. "But what's gonna happen with Minghao and Mingyu?" Seungkwan asked once more. "That... I don't know.." Dokyeom said while sighing. "We'll just have to wait and see." Dokyeom answered briefly.

"ENOUGH TALKING LETS GET GOING!" Dokyeom yelled as he dragged Seungkwan out of the door.

Wonwoo's POV:
Wonwoo woke up exhausted and tired. But then again, when' doesn't he? He stared over at the opposite side of the bed, and noticed that Minghao was gone. He then heard someone knocking on the door.

"You up?" Wonwoo looked up and saw Hoshi standing at the door way. "Yeah." Wonwoo answered while getting out of bed. "Oh, well minghao left earlier this morning. "Oh okay, I was gonna ask because I woke up earlier and he was still here." Wonwoo replied. "I must've fallen asleep again." "Yep." Hoshi replied. "Well, Dino's asleep on the couch so try not to wake him up, I have to go to work and do some other stuff after that, I'll be home by 6pm so be sure dino doesn't over sleep." Hoshi said while grabbing his keys. "Okay, don't worry about him." Wonwoo said. "Hey hoshi, do you mind if I head out somewhere? I'll be back." Wonwoo asked as Hoshi was about to leave. "Yeah, Just be home soon." Hoshi said while walking out and leaving.

After Hoshi left, Wonwoo began to get ready. He wanted to go see mingyu and clear things up with him. He wanted to talk to him about some stuff that have been going on and how last night wasn't a mistake. Well, maybe it was. Wonwoo saw it in a weird way. In some ways, it was a mistake, in other ways, he actually enjoyed the events of last night. Wonwoo knew he shouldn't have enjoyed last night with Mingyu but he did. It made him feel guilty yet so...needy. He wanted more of Mingyu but he knew that Mingyu was clearly uncomfortable. He sighed and put on his white and black leather jacket and ruffled his hair.

As he was walking out of the bathroom he heard the sound of movement. He then turned into the living room and saw that Dino had woken up. "heyyy" Dino whispered as he slowly opened his eyes. "Morning." Wonwoo said while opening the door. "Where you heading?" Dino asked while smirking. "Somewhere. Don't worry about kid." Wonwoo replied with a laugh.

Before Dino could reply wonwoo had already walked out of the house. Part of him was excited to see mingyu again. The other part of him knew that something was gonna go down.