Recovery pt. 2

Mingyu's POV:

Mingyu slowly opened his eyes and noticed he was hooked up to a bunch of machines. "He's awake!" Mingyu heard nurse Kihyun yell.

However, mingyu couldn't move or speak. "Mingyu; can you speak??" Kihyun asked with a clipboard in hand. Mingyu shook his head.

"Oh wow." Kihyun said while calling someone over. "Shownu! He's awake." Kihyun yelled. Shownu walked over.

"Kim Mingyu, I'm glad you're awake." Shownu said while looking down at mingyu.

"Don't worry, I know it may be difficult to move or speak but please try." Shownu said as he scribbled on his clip board. Mingyu nodded.

"Are you okay with visitors?" Kihyun asked. Mingyu nodded.

Dokyeom's POV;

Everyone had been waiting there for 6 hours. Jeonghan and Seungcheol had left due to an emergency, Vernon was sleeping. So it was just Seungkwan and Dokyeom.

"I'm starting to lose hope.." Dokyeom said while looking at his feet. Seungkwan grabbed Dokyeom's hand. "You're okay." Seungkwan said while tightening his grip on dokyeom's hand.

Dokyeom looked Seungkwan in the eyes. He then smiled and tightened his grip. "Thanks." Dokyeom said with a blush. Seungkwan smiled back peacefully.

"Hey, you guys have been waiting here for a while, Kim Mingyu is eligible for visitors now." Hyungwon said while approaching them. "Really?!" Dokyeom asked while standing up. "Thank you." Seungkwan said while following Dokyeom.

When they got to the room, they saw Mingyu laying there, completely still.

"Mingyu?" Dokyeom asked while walking up to him. "I'm so glad you're okay..." Dokyeom whispered while standing next to mingyu.

"Oh hello, you guys must he visitors!" Kihyun said while walking in the room with food. "Hello," Seungkwan said with a bow. Kihyun smiled.

"I'm sorry to say this, but mingyu cant really talk at the moment." Kihyun said with sigh. "Oh." Dokyeom replied with a sad tone. "Will he be okay?" Seungkwan asked while touching dokyeom's shoulder. "Yes! Just give him a few more days." Kihyun replied.

The two nodded.

Jun's POV;

It had been hours since Minghao had left. Jun knew the type of person minghao was, so he figured he'd just come back.

But jun was starting to get worried. Minghao wouldn't have left for this long.

Jun sighed and began doubting himself.

So he got up and decided to go look for him.

Jun figured minghao would be at the park, since that was his favorite place to go when he was stressed out.

"Minghao!" Jun yelled while looking around the park.

Minghao's POV; (3 hours ago)

I can't believe Junhui...
Minghao thought to himself as he walked down the street.

Minghao decided to go to the park and get some rest.

Once get got there, he sat down on the bench and took a deep breath. As he was sitting there, he heard a man walking up to him.

"Hey baby.." The man whispered while leaning into Minghao's face. "H-Hi" minghao said while backing away and blushing. The man held his jaw so he could look him in the eyes.

"You're pretty cute..." The man said while licking Minghao's face. "S-Stop.." minghao said while backing away.

"You're gonna do what I say.." The man said while dragging minghao away.

Jun's POV;

Jun walked behind the parks bathroom, and saw Minghao under some stranger.

"HEY!" Jun yelled while grabbing the stranger off of Minghao. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??" Jun yelled while tackling the man to the ground. He started punching him repeatedly.

The man went unconscious. "Minghao are you okay?" Jun asked while hugging Minghao. Minghao cried. "Jun...I'm sorry..." minghao said while wiping away his tears.

"I shouldn't have-" minghao was cut off by Jun's rage. "It's not you're fault. I'll kill that motherfucker next time I see him." Jun said while grabbing Minghao's hand.

Wonwoo's POV;

"I'm glad you're able to fully get up now." Dino said while watching Wonwoo get up and go to the bathroom.

"Tch, what can I say, I'm a warrior." Wonwoo said as he washed his face. "You sure as hell are." Dino replied while getting up and approaching Wonwoo.

"Hey wonwoo, I know this might not be appropriate to say..but...I love you.." Dino said while looking down.

Wonwoo laughed. "I love you too bro." Dino sighed and scratched his neck. "Wonwoo, I mean I love you, love you." Dino said while crossing his arms.

"Seriously?" Wonwoo asked. Dino nodded. "Listen Chan, I'm very flattered but...I don't wanna hurt you. I love someone else.." wonwoo said while hugging Dino. "Yeah I know haha, I'm just tired of hiding it." Dino replied with a laugh.

Suddenly Seungkwan walked in. "Hey." He said while walking into wonwoos room. Dino bowed and wonwoo waved. "Mingyu's awake. You can see him if you want." Seungkwan said while walking ahead. Wonwoo and Dino followed.

"Mingyu!" Wonwoo yelled once he walked in. Mingyu's eyes widened; and he looked away.

"Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked while walking further. Mingyu shook his head and avoided eye contact with wonwoo completely.

"Why is?" Wonwoo asked while walking up to mingyu and touching his hand. "It's me...wonwoo.." wonwoo whispered while taking his hand. Mingyu slapped his hand away and pushed him. "Woah." Wonwoo said while falling back. "Hey! That's not cool man." Dino said while grabbing onto wonwoo.

"Mingyu..why are you acting like this?" Seungkwan asked. Mingyu sighed and squinted his eyes.

Wonwoo sighed and walked outside of the room.

"Why's he acting like this?" Wonwoo asked while crossing his arms. "I dunno." Dino said with a shrug. "But hey, don't stress." Dino said while patting wonwoos back. "Maybe he's just, not in the right state of mind." Dino said again.

"Let's go back to your room." Wonwoo nodded and walked back to his room.

There he saw Shownu. "Mr.Jeon, you have recovered quicker than I expected." Shownu said while crossing his arms. "I can discharge you today if you'd like." Shownu insisted. Wonwoo nodded. "That'd be great." He said as he sat on the couch nearby.

"When do you think Mingyu will be up and going again?" Wonwoo asked Shownu. "Maybe in a few more days." Shownu replied. "You should go home and get some rest.

Wonwoo nodded. "Thank you." He said with a bow.

Wonwoo and Dino made their way to the waiting room where they met up with Hoshi. "Out already?" Hoshi asked wonwoo nodded.

Once they got in the car, wonwoo started worrying about Mingyu.