epilogue

Kennedy's POV

I walked hand in hand with Bellamy back to the camp. By now, the dropship would be back and we can work out what we do now. Finn was walking up ahead, clearly eager to see Clarke and Raven. The ground began to crunch and the scenery went from a beautiful green to a burnt black. 

"Oh my God!" I muttered, looking at the destruction we'd caused. I looked down and skeletons were scattered around the floor. Finally the dropship came into view but something was wrong. 

"Where is everyone?" Bellamy asked, letting go of my hand. The dropship door was open but no one was around. 

"Maybe they went to look for us?" I suggested, hopefully, but even I knew that it wasn't true. 

"No, something's off," Finn said. 

"Is anyone else thinking-" I started but Finn interrupted me. 

"That the Grounders took them? Yes," he agreed with me. 

"So what do we do now?" Bellamy asked and I turned my back to the dropship and the two boys. 

"Now, we save our friends."

A/N

So this is the end of Baby. How sad?! But Book 2, which I'm still trying to find a name for, will be out soon I promise. The Kennedy/Bellamy love story is nowhere near over. Book 2 will be based on Season 2 but, like book 1, there will be some changes ;). I will do my best to get it up ASAP as I had my last uni exam of the semester today but I am a psychology student so there is a lot of work:( Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the book, it's been incredible to see the feedback from you and as of right now we are on 8.4k!!! Lots of love and you'll be reunited with Kennedy and Bellamy very soon.