03.

I jumped out of the car and slammed the door shut before walking around to Jack's side.

"You know, it's kind of weird to be hanging out with a girl that's still in school." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm eighteen." I said and he scoffed.

"You're still in high school." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You've hung out with me for the past three weeks, why is it weird all of a sudden?" I asked and he laughed a bit.

"It's weird having to get up early so I can drop you off at a place I haven't seen in two years." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah whatever. I have to go drown myself in big words that I don't understand, nor do I care about so pick me up at 2?" I asked and he smirked.

"Sure thing babe" He said and drove off.

babe

It's not like he's never called my babe, but every time he did, I felt my legs start to produce goose bumps. I sighed a little before a voice snapped me out of my little trance.

"Ava!" An angry voice yelled from behind me. I spun around, now out of my little trance, to see Sam and Johnson with angered looks on their faces.

"What?" I yelled back, making everyone around look at us, yelling across the campus.

"Are you insane?" He yelled back and I scoffed before he was stomping towards me. "Didn't I tell you not to get involved with him?" He yelled, now a foot away from me, Johnson beside him.

"Didn't I tell you I could handle myself?" I spit back and he shook his head.

"That's not the point Ava. He's a fucked up person and you don't need to get wrapped up in his shit." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"God what's so bad about him? Has he killed someone?" I asked and he sighed.

"Well no but-"

"Then shut your judgmental mouth and move." I said and he stared at me with wide eyes. "Sam I love you so much, you're my best friend, but god you're being annoying right now." I said and he rolled his eyes but moved out of my way.

I walked into English and slid into my seat next to Mallory who smiled at me.
"Fight with Sam?" She asked and I nodded. "You two act like a couple that's been together for seven years." She said and I laughed.

"He's like the older brother that I hate." I said and she smiled.

"So, Tyler?" She asked and I laughed.

"Pretty much."

-
Okay so I know Gilinsky's younger than Sam and Johnson but this is just for the sake of the story, xx