14.

Jack pulled in front of my house and parked the car before I opened the door but didn't get out of the car.

"Come in" I said and he shook his head.

"I'll wait" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"It won't be for long anyways. It'll take maybe ten minutes. Then we'll go to Sam's" I said and he shook his head again.

"No really Ava, I'm-"

"Come in" I whined and he cracked a small smile.

"Fine" He said and we both got out and walked towards my house.

I opened the front door and pushed it open, the loud voices suddenly filling my ears. I rolled my eye and pulled Jack inside before shutting the door.

"Ava?" Tyler yelled and I looked at Jack who had a clenched jaw while his hands stayed put in his pockets.

"Yeah" I said and he went back to yelling at one of his friends over video games.

I grabbed Jack's hand and intertwined his fingers, earning his attention instantly. His jaw softened and his eyes lit up a bit before he smiled. I walked into the living room where the beginning of the stairs were and dragged Jack behind me.

Right before I took a step on the stairs, Tyler stopped us.

"Get the hell out of my house" Tyler's voice was heard from behind us. I turned around and looked at Tyler who had a look of anger on his face. "Ava it's bad enough you're fucking him behind my back, but don't bring him into the house." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're such an asshole Tyler" Jack said and Tyler stood up.

"I'm the asshole?" He asked, taking a couple of steps towards us. "I didn't get my girlfriend hooked on drugs. I didn't sleep with her behind my best friend's back and I didn't get her hooked after she had already sobered up." Tyler spat, no standing right in front of Jack. He released his hand from mine and shoved his hands in pockets before smirking at my brother.

"Actually, you did fuck her behind my back, while she was a drug addict and I didn't do any of that shit. So you're no better than me. If anything, you're worse than me." He said in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Don't fucking touch my sister Gilinsky. I don't need her hooked on drugs with you and your sorry self" He said and my lips parted in shock.

"I haven't done drugs in two years Tyler" He said and Tyler breathed out a laugh.

"I find that hard to believe" He said and pushed Jack.

"Tyler" I yelled and Tyler turned to me with wide eyes.

"What Ava" He tried to sound as strong as he was before but it didn't work.

"Tyler I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up and go back to your dumb ass friends, you won't live to see tomorrow" I said and he rolled his eyes before looking at Jack one last time.

"I'm not kidding Gilinsky" Typer said before I turned around again.

"I'm not kidding either Tyler. Sit the hell down." I said before I took a step towards Tyler. He went and sat on he couch with his friends.

"You're scared of your sister?" They asked and Tyler turned to me for a second.

"She's boxed since she was nine years old. Yeah. I'm scared of her." He said and I smirked before turning towards Jack who had a wide smirk on his face before I rolled my eyes and dragged him upstairs.