18.

"Ava" I whined loudly while I watched her pick things up off of the floor.

"Jack your house is filthy." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we please just leave already" I watched her tug at the end of her shorts and groaned when she shook her head.

"Not with the house like this" She said and I smirked and stood up.

"The house?" I asked and her cheeks tinted pink.

"Your house" She said and I laughed a bit.

"Ava just put your shoes on and let's leave" I groaned and she sighed before running over to the front door.

She slipped into a pair of white converse. I could see her sides through her white muscle shirt and her legs looked great in her high waisted shorts.

"C'mon you slacker" She teased and I smirked, jogging out the door.

-

Ava's POV

I sipped on the strong liquid before I wandered outside of the house, finding Sammy.

"Sammy!" I yelled and he turned to me with bright eyes.

Once I reached him I saw Jack standing next to a girl with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He laughed at something she said and I felt my blood boil.

"Calm down there" Sam said and laughed a little.

"It just- ugh." I said and Sam chuckled.

"Your fault for dating a hot boy" He said and I rolled my eyes with a small smile.

When I looked at Jack again, the blonde had a hand on his arm and he had a wide smirk.

I shook my head and took Sam's drink, chugging a portion of it before it was ripped out of my hands.

"Whoa whoa whoa" He said and I sighed in relief at the burning feeling.

"Calm down Ava" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be as uptight as I want to be" I said and he laughed.

"Let's go inside and get your mind off things." He said and I nodded.

It sounded good at the time.