25.

Jack pulled into the familiar driveway and I smiled widely, jumping out of the car and running to the door.

I knocked obnoxiously before it was opened quickly, revealing Molly. "AVA" She yelled and I hugged her.

I haven't seen her in ages.

"Molly!" I yelled and heard Jack's laugh behind us.

We broke off and all walked into the living room where Molly's husband, Chase, was with Braden, their two year old son, who sat happily on his dad's lap.

A Nebraska football game was on, and Jack was quick to jump on the couch next to Chase.

"Need help in there?" I asked and motioned my head towards the kitchen.

"It wouldn't hurt" She said and I laughed a little.

We walked into the kitchen and started talking, while we watched the food cook, stirring and flipping things every once and a while.

"Surprised you didn't get called in" Molly said and I laughed a little.

"I did actually, but Kasey told me she'd call someone else, due to the fact that she knows that I was going out tonight." I said and she smiled.

"Well thank her for me. I haven't seen you in years and I was looking forward to tonight."

"I would've been looking forward to it too, if I would've known I was coming here." I said and she smiled.

"Jack never really tells you those types of things does he?"

"Hey! She likes being surprised and I like surprising her. Is that a problem?" He yelled from the living room and Braden ran into the kitchen.

"Of course not" Molly said and I bent down to pick Braden up.

"Auntie!" He yelled and I smiled.

"Hi baby" I said and rested him on my hip.

He started to play with my hair and Molly looked at me with a wide smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked before I shut the kitchen door.

"You'd just make a good mom, that's all." She said and I blushed.

"Yeah well I hope Jack thinks that too" I said and her eyes widened, as well as her smile.

"You're pregnant?" She whispered and I nodded. "Oh my god Ava that's great!" She said and I laughed before she hugged me.

"Braden go tell daddy that he has to let you referee." Molly said and Braden ran out to his dad.

"Don't tell Jack." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"He doesn't know?" I shook my head and she hugged me.

"He'll be happy about it. He's not going to react negatively. Trust me, if there's anyone in the world that would have his baby, him and me both would want it to be you." She said and I smiled.

"Thank youMolly"

"No trouble. When are you telling him?" She asked and I shrugged.

"When we get home I guess" I said and she nodded.

"Call me after?" She asked and I nodded.

-

two more//: