24.

*two years later*

Ava's POV

"Ava!" Jack yelled loudly and I walked out of our room, trying to put my earrings on.

"Holy shit" He whispered and I looked up at him with a smile.

His lips were parted and his eyes were dark as they raked over my body.

My dress was black and tight. The sleeves went to my elbows and the neck line was a scoop. The dress ended at mid thigh and I was wearing black heels.

"Why did you call me out here?" I asked and he snapped back to reality.

"I uh- my t-tie" He stuttered a bit and I laughed, reaching up for his tie.

"You look great" He whispered and I smiled widely.

"Not too bad yourself Gilinsky" I said and he laughed.

"So where are we going?" I asked and he smirked widely.

"Do I ever answer that question?"

"No I suppose you don't" I said and he laughed.

My phone rang loudly and I groaned. "Not now" Jack whispered, with a bit of disappointment in his voice.

"Ava West" I said into the phone, looking at Jack to see him sitting on the staircase. Head in hands, tugging at his hair.

"Ava are you doing anything important" Kasey rushed and I looked at Jack before looking at my feet.

"Yeah I am, what is it" I asked and she sighed.

"You're going out with Jack aren't you" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I am" I whispered, feeling my tears well up.

This always happens. Jack and I are out or getting ready to go out and Kasey, or one of the other girls, call me, begging for me to the office or to another house, with clients already there.

"I'll call Alex" Kasey said and my eyes widened.

"You will?" I asked and Jack looked up at me.

"Yeah. go have fun with your fiancé" She said and I sighed.

"Thank you Kasey. Thank you so much" I said and she giggled.

"No trouble babe. Get going" She said and hung up.

I looked at Jack and he was playing with his hands.

"So how far is the house" He asked and I smiled.

"I don't know. She didn't tell me." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows, clearly confused.

"Why wouldn't she tell you where the house is?" He asked and I let out a small laugh.

"She's calling Alex." I said and he grinned widely.

"Really?" he said and I held out my left hand. The ring that I have been wearing for a little over three months, shinning brightly.

"Take me away baby" I said and he grabbed my hand and kissed it gently.

"Let's go" He said and kissed my forehead before walking towards the front door.