09.

My head spun and my vision blurred. I shook my head once before falling onto my bed. I stared out my window for a while, before Tyler brought me back into reality.

"Ava" He said and I shook my head.
"I need to go talk to Jack." I stood up and hurried out of my room but was stopped.

"I just told you I didn't want you to go and hang out twith him. What makes you think I'm okay with it now?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Tyler let me go" I said and pulled my arm but he tightened his grip. "Tyler stop." I said and his eyes grew dark. "Tyler you're hurting me" I said and he looked at his hand before letting go.

"Ava I'm sorry." He said and I shook my head.

"It's fine." I said and ran down the staircase only to be stopped by my mother.

"Where are you going?" I turned to face her. Perfect as always.

Dress ironed to perfection. Her hair slicked back in a perfect bun, not a single hair out of place. Makeup done to absolute perfection, her lips a light bronze color.

"Out" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"If you're going to see that Sam boy-"

"I'm not" I said and walked out of the house.
-

I knocked hard on the door before a familiar face answered. He looked at me, eyes wide and shirtless.

"Ava I uh- Why are you here?" He asked and I looked away from him.

"Were you the one that got Bianca hooked?" I asked and looked up to him.

"Ava I-"

"Please don't lie to me." I said my eye starting to burn. "I'm tired of people lying to me. I'm tired of people keeping things from me." I said my voice cracking.

"Can you come inside? I promise I'll tell you the whole story." He said and I nodded before walking into the familiar house.