12.

Jack's POV

Flashback

I took the longest drag possible before I saw her walking towards me.

"Come on Bee, come have some fun." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You're high Jack." She said and I smirked.

"You love getting high." I said and she shook her head.

"Tyler doesn't know I still do all of this." She said and I smirked. She shifted her weight between her feet and I took a second to stop myself from getting myself into deeper emotions.

"I didn't know you were sleeping with my best friend, but that didn't stop you from doing it" I said and she shook her head.

"Jack I'm sorry." She said and sat next to me.

"Do you want to smoke or not?" I asked and she sighed before taking the bong and taking a drag.

"Bianca?" Tyler's voice called from behind us. She turned around and involuntarily blew out a puff of smoke, making her cough. God she looked like a newbie.

"Tyler I-"

"Jack what's wrong with you?" He asked, cutting her off. I looked at him with wide eyes and a clenched jaw.

"I didn't do anything Ty. You've known me long enough to know that this isn't my fault." I said and everyone started to stand around us. I stood up and Tyler walked towards me.

"Jack you're giving my girlfriend drugs, you're at fault here" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bianca isn't the good girl you think she is." I spat and he laughed.

"Bianca? A druggie?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Trust me she was in worse shit last year." I said and looked at Bianca who had a guilty expression.

"Because you suck people down into the depths of hell with you." He said and I snapped my attention towards him.

"Tyler you've got your shit twisted." I said and he nudged me a bit.

"Do I really Jack?" He asked and I pushed him back.

"Yeah you do." I said and then a fist fight broke out.

End Flashback

"I won, but I uh- that was the first fight that I wasn't proud of winning." I said and she stayed quiet. "Ava say something." I said looking at her.

"Is that why he was at the hospital for three days?" She asked and I nodded. "Well I suppose he started it. He didn't know the whole story." She said and I looked at her in shock.

Ava's POV

"How can you- how can you be on my side?" He asked in shock and I shrugged.

"Tyler's always been one to jump to conclusions and it always gets him into shit. It's not your fault that she got you into drugs and it's not your fault that she turned into this massive slut." I said and he flashed me a small smile.

"I didn't expect you to stay after that story." He said and I smiled.

"I didn't expect you to tell it to me" I said and he leaned forward, connecting our lips again, bringing the fire back.