*21.*

I slammed the car door shut and impatiently walked to the door, pounding on it.

There was only one car in the driveway and it wasn't his moms. He was by himself.

The door opened and he was clearly shocked.

"Ava what are you-"

I cut him off by forcefully slamming onto his. My lips landed on his and I wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall.

He wasted no time in kicking the door shut and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You don't have to do this" He mumbled against my lips but I just pushed harder.

He lifted my thighs around his torso before walking down to his common area.

He slammed the door shut with his foot and sat on the couch.

I straddled his lap as his lips moved to my neck, sucking and nibbling on my neck.

I let out a soft moan when he reached the part where my neck met my shoulders.

He stayed there for a while, sucking with the occasional nibble. He pulled back and blew cold air onto it, making a shiver run down my spine.

"Your sex life" I breathed while I grabbed his belt and unbuckled it. "Is very existent." I said and he laughed a bit while I tugged at his pants.

He pulled them off without removing me from his lap. "This too" I whispered while tugging at his tight shirt, which he quickly got rid of.

He smirked at me before pulling off my shirt and throwing it across the living room, kissing my quickly after.

"Where's your mom" I asked in between pants. Although it would take her a while to get to us, I didn't want to be interrupted.

"Business trip" He breathed and I moaned when he kissed down my chest.

One of his hands came up to cup my boob while the other played with the waistline of my shorts.

He unhooked my bra with one hand, and I flung it across the room before grabbing the sides of his face and kissing him hungrily.

His hands unbuttoned my shorts and picked me up by my hips.

He readjusted us so I was laying on my back, and he was hovering over me.
Let's just be happy it wasn't on the floor.

His lips left mine to kiss down my chest, and over to his left a little, taking my right nipple into his mouth.

His tongue swirled around the peak and I let out a soft moan.

"Jack" I said and he bit down gently.
He ripped my shorts off of my legs and flung them behind him, not paying attention to where they landed.

He looked up at me for a second before He kissed down my stomach and stop at the hem of my thong, biting on it.

My phone rang loudly from the floor next to us and I groaned but Jack continued to pull off my underwear, unphased by it.

I picked it up and saw Sam's name brightly on the phone.

"What" I snapped into the phone and heard his laugh.

Jack's thumb ran over my core lightly while he kissed my inner thighs, making me almost close them shut around his head. He removed his thump to spread my legs apart, making me whimper.

"How are you" Sam asked as my eyelids fluttered, Jack's index finger pushing into me.

"G-good I'm fine" I stuttered a bit before biting into my bottom lip harshly.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit out of breath" He said and I covered my mouth to hold in the moan that formed when Jack included his middle finger, pumping in and out slowly.

"I'm fine just in the middle of- middle of a run that's all" I panted and Jack smirked up at me.

"Oh, okay well then I'll let you go. Just making sure that you're not going insane." He said and I laughed a little.

"Bye Sam" I said and hung out before I threw my phone on the floor, grabbing Jack's hair with my hands.

"Jack oh my god" I moaned and he removed his fingers making me whimper.

"Just a warm up baby" He said and kissed me before sticking his fingers into his mouth and walking over to his tv.

He bent down and opened the cupboard underneath it. He opened a drawer and pulled out a black square before ripping it open with his teeth.
I stood up and smirked at him, making him smirk back.

"Lay down, what are you doing." He said and I shook my head, placing a hand on his chest and pushing gently on it, making him back up into the couch.

His legs hung off of the couch and I smirked, straddling him and rolling my hips onto his growing bulge.

He threw his head back and moaned loudly.

"God you're soaking my boxers" He said and I bit my lips before palming him through his boxers.

"Harder" He begged and I squeezed harder, earning a throaty groan.

I slipped my hand into his boxers and squeezed and he groaned loudly.

"I can't" He said and quickly disposed of his boxers.

"Lay back" He said but I didn't budge. I grabbed the opened packet out of his hand and rolled on the rubber, Jack clearly satisfied by this.

"You're so fucking hot" He said and I smirked at him.

I grabbed his erection with one hand and held my core with the other, gently sliding down onto him.

"Oh my god" He groaned and quickly grabbed my ass to help me bounce.
I put one hand on his cheek and raised it to me, kissing him hard.

"Fuck" I screamed and he groaned.

"God Ava" He groaned and I would've smirked if I had control of my facial expressions.

I bounced up and came back down hard and fast, catching him off guard.

"Holy shit" He said and grabbed my ass tightly with both hands.

"Jack I'm- I-"

"Go ahead baby girl" I screamed as I felt myself clench around him, feeling the condom being filled.

I laid on my back, and Jack bent down, licking up the "mess" in between my legs.

He pulled the condom off and walked over to throw it away before picking me up and walking upstairs.

"You can get your clothes tomorrow" He said and I laughed a little.