04.

I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder before walking out of the class and running into the lunch room. I had to find Alexa.

You leave your best girl friend alone for two days and she's already done something that pisses you off.

Shocking.

I saw her twirling a strand of hair in between her fingers. She laughed loudly at something Johnson had said before her eyes locked with mine. Her laughter died down and her eyes widened, knowing that I knew.

"What the hell?" I yelled at her and she stuck her arm out, trying to stop me from my angered pace.

"I can explain everything if you let me." She said and I rolled m eyes.

"Out of all fucking people Alexa. Tyler? And Scott in the same weekend? You fuck my ex boyfriend and realize he's not enough so you fuck my brother?" I screeched and the whole cafeteria got quiet.

I was nice at school, I really was. But when someone pissed me off, there was no controlling my anger. And everyone in this hell hole knew that.

"There's a reason I promise!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes. "I was stupid for sleeping with Scott, I get it. I was drunk when I slept with Tyler." She said and I shook my head.

"Why those two. You could've done it with anyone in Omaha and you picked the two people that were off limits." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Grow up Ava. I don't get why they're off limits anyways! You don't love Scott so why do you care? And Tyler's older than you. He makes his own decisions." She said and I shook my head.

"God Alexa You don't get it." I said and she groaned.

"You never let me understand! You pushed me away during your relationship with Scott!" She yelled and I saw Scott smirk in the corner of my eye.

"It was a bad time for me and you know that!" I yelled and she laughed.

"You loved it princess." Scott said and I rolled my eyes.

"Besides, don't you have a thing with Sammy Boy?" Alexa asked and I took a step back.

"Sam? You think I'm sleeping with Sam?" I asked and she shrugged.
"You seem to get around. So why not with Sam?" She asked and I felt my eyes sting.

"You're such a bitch." I said and she shrugged.

"I'd take bitch over slut any day." She said and I shook my head.

"Give it a rest Ava. You're not the good girl everyone makes you out to be." Scott said and I glared at him.

"And you're the exact asshole that everyone makes you out to be." I said and he shrugged.

I shook my head before glancing at Alexa and running towards the exit of the cafeteria. When I got to the door I stopped before opening.

"Hey Alexa?" I asked, my voice coming out stronger than I expected.

"What?" She asked in a bored tone.
"How were my sloppy seconds?" I asked and she smirked.

"He and your brother were stunning. And they sounded stunning when they were moaning my name." She said and I shook my head before running out.