Realization

Wally lounged in the kitchen snacking on his favorite potato chips. Megan was baking cinnamon cookies, Wally's favorite. Megan bent down to open the oven and the speedster couldn't help but look over the counter to stare. Just then he felt a sharp pain creep on the back of his head. It was Artemis.

"Yesh Wally why don't you just make out with her already!" Artemis snapped.

Megan turned around quickly with the cookies.

"It would be inappropriate to do that here and now," Wally winked at Megan.

Artemis scoffed and rolled her eyes taking a cookie and slumping down in the couch.

'Boy,' Wally thought snickering 'she sure is a spitfire,'

All if a sudden Wally went pale. 'Spitfire?' Wally stood up making the chair topple over. 'No no no no no no no no,' he repeated in his head as he raced to the gym. 'Not spitfire. She is not a spitfire. She is not MY spitfire.' he paced back and forth taking off his outer red shirt.

Wally ran and ran he was exhausted but he didn't care. He had to get that word out if his head. He punched the practice dummies like he was fighting for his life. Damp with sweat the red head pulled off his inner yellow shirt revealing a perfectly toned body.

"What happened to wally?" Megan asked after Wally was absent for 2 hours.

"Heck if I know." Artemis rolled her eyes. Suddenly an evil grin trickled across her face. "But I can always find out," the archer stood up and headed towards the gym.